• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The restaurant crew

She chuckled lightly at the mention of animals "..oh yeah that reminds me..we got cats in our other breakroom"she said sighing looking at him and sighed lightly "... Mina..tends to say things she shouldnt.. or when she get hurts acts like it never affects...her.. she gets her looks.. and attutuide from her farther"she said sighing.

Lyle gave a nod and sighed. "Amethyst get's her looks and attitude from her mother. Though she is almost completely deaf and she can't speak because of it. So she's never gotten mouthy or any thing. But she get's this look in her eyes or a certain little smile." He said happily. It was clear he was a man whom loved his child even if she wasn't with him. "I don't think much of her not speaking. Her mother couldn't hear either, but she learnt to speak and had a wonderful voice. She always found the best in things and people. It's a shame the good ones die so young."

Mia chuckled lightly and sighed"hmm... so i suppose im just a rotten one.."she said with an odd look in her eye as to sugguest she was slightly joking about it though she wasnt all togther joking though "that makes you just as rotten.... im afraid"she said sighing looking at him"maybe i should have let you walk home in the cold"she said sighing.

Lyle chuckled and looked at her. "Yes I am rotten because I took all the good things in my life for granted and now I'm getting a good kick in the butt for it." He told her with a sigh. "And it wouldn't have been the first or last time I walked home in the cold. My sister would have beat me to death over it but hey you do what you have too." He said with a sigh.

Mia sighed lightly looking at him she gave a slight sigh she could hear Mina snoring *..yep she gets that from ehr farther to..*she thought before getting kicked by the girl "you little brat.."she growled under her breath she frowned before getting up with mina in her arms "ill be right back"she said before taking Mina back to her room before coming back downstairs she gave a huff.

Lyle sighed as he leaned back and got comfortable on the couch. "My parents died walking home after a party in the winter. They were only five houses down and had to cross the street only once. Ever since then my sister has been paranoid about walking places at night in the winter." He told her once she came back into the room. "I've told her it was a accident that could only happen once in a million years and she needs to calm down but she probably never will."

Mia sighed lightly and nodded"i see .."she said quietly before sighing "i cant blame her though"she said looking at him before sighing lightly seeing the snow *it was always fun to play in when i was younger...*she thought sighing "its rather quiet outside ..thats never a good thing"she said sighing.

Lyle gave a nod and sighed. "Depends on the type of quiet. I always liked it best when you didn't hear a soul out side and there was a nice fire going in the fire place. Those are the days I remember best from my childhood. Hot chocolate and cookies." He sighed thinking about the crazy little things his mother did.

Mia sighed"more like hot chococlate and snow..and Christmas cookies..with a fire"she said sighing before looking away *i havent had memories..like for a while...besides last year i quess...*she thought sighing looking at him "fireplace..exploded..last time i tryed to use it "she said sighing lightly.

Lyle gave a nod and sighed. "I can't get my sister to even think of lighting one in our fire place. She cries every time she looks at the fire place. However Flower and I did something like it before she died. She was a holiday freak and even with her being sick she wanted to make Christmas everything it was meant to be." He sighed thinking about it. He had a whole year to prepare himself for her death. They had known that long she wasn't going to make it.

Mia sighed lightly and nodded "i better get some rest..."she said sighing "if i get to cold for ya..just come in my room and get an extra cover... doors open"she said sighing she usually had to leave it open for mina in the middle of the night she gave a slight sigh before going to get some water and going towards the stairs.,

Lyle gave a nod and closed his eyes. Before long he had started to drift off. he was lost in his mind. Images of his beautiful little girl filled his mind. He wished he had more time tomorrow. He hated the idea of disappointing her again. he still remembered how she had reached for him when her grandparents had taken her away.

Mia sighed lightly when she got to sleep she frowned tossing in her sleep she sighed waking up before daybreak she frowned walking downstairs quietly and sitting at the bottom of the stairs *no rest for the living *she thought frowning feeling her sweat *...why...*she thought sighing shaking her head.

Lyle was awake and looking at his phone. It was a good morning message from his little brother and a picture of his daughter from her grandparents. Sighing he looked at the clock and closed his eyes. He didn't sleep well any more and he had good reason for it. Sighing he hoped today would go by fast.

Mia sighed before walking into the kitchen she ended up kicking everything in her way she kicked at the table and growled under her breath "you awake?"she asked frowning *hmm..*she thought sighing thinking of what to make to eat *hmm..*she thought sighing and yawning lightly *gosh..*she thought.

Lyle gave a nod as he looked at her. "Yes I'm up.' He said walking toward the kitchen. "Any thing I can help you with?" He offered feeling it was only right after her offering her home to him for the night. He could offer a baby sitter too if she needed one. He had a few old friends whom would do it if asked.

"no really im good"she said frowning before looking at Lyle and sighed before doing the dishes she frowned lightly "so ... it stopped snowing.."she said sighing she frowned lightly "..do i need... to.. drive you to your house?"she asked sighing she frowned remembering that would mean Mina was left alone here.

"No, I'll be fine. I can walk if I need to. If you need a sitter call this number." He said handing her a paper with a number. "Her name is Lucy and she loves children, even troublesome ones." He said with a sigh. "She is my sister's friend and she a tutor on the side of going to college." He said with a glance toward the window.

Mia sighed "thanks.."she said sighing and looked at him "to bad ..you cant take the night off with pay right?"she asked arching her eyebrows and sighed she looked towards the stairs she thought she heard some footsteps but obiviously she was wrong she frowned looking at the door *hmm..*she thought.

Lyle gave a nod. "It would be nice if I could. I would go get my daughter and take her to see the new baby tiger at the zoo. Maybe skating after ward and not have to worry about money either." He told her as he leaned against the wall. "I should be heading home soon. Just to grab a few things before work."

Mia sighed lightly and cursed under her breath "..yeah well.. UGH ! LYLE !"she said before walking off and making a few calls " shut up dont argue with me... just..go spend time with your daughter "she grumbled under her breath she frowned lightly and crossed her arms "and no..picking on me about this alright !"she said looking at him.

Lyle blinked before nodding and walking off. He wouldn't argue about that. Walking as quickly as he could he went to his daughter's and smiled when she ran into his arms and started to bite at his shirt. He had really missed her a lot and he wanted to show her a good time for once. There hadn't been many smiles since her mother had died.

Mia sighed lightly and frowning lightly *he better not bring that up again....*she thought slightly pissed about it she sighed before calling the babysitter she sighed happily when she finally was able to go to work *yeah...this is going to be a busy night hopefully..*she thought sighing looking around.

Lyle held his daughter as he walked in for his shift. He couldn't afford the day off but he couldn't take his daughter back to her grandparents either. They were out of town for the night. "Hey." He said walking in with Amethyst biting his shoulder and holding her stuffed tiger plushie. "Sorry if I'm late."

Mia looked at him "what the heck are you ?! forget it" she said looking at him and facepalming herself "really lyle.."she said sighing "so i take it thats your daughter right ?"she asked looking at the girl she smiled lightly *cute.. *she thought sighing thinking of Mina she sighed lightly looking at her phone she frowned lightly *not even one call *she thought sighing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back