• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The restaurant crew

Ames smiled building the snowman. When she was done she looked toward the door to see her father. "Lunch." He called to them. She couldn't hear it but she could read his lips. She had learnt how a few month ago. It wasn't that hard a thing to learn really. Smiling she stood up and wandered over to him.

Mina sighed she wandred over a bit slower she looked at Lyle she wasnt to keen with him yet "this is just one day right..."she said eyeing him she didnt like him but she did get along with ames she tilted her head finding this all rather confusing *hmm...*she thought sighing looking at them both,.

Lyle looked at Mina and shrugged. "I wouldn't know that Mina. It's whatever your mom makes it. So how about some food?" He said walking back to the kitchen where he had the table set and food dished up for them all. "After we eat any one want to make a volcano on the table?" He asked and chuckled seeing amethyst face palm at the idea.

Mina ears perked at the idea"Ye- no"she said looking away putting her hands in her small hoodie she gave a huff before seeing the food *hmm..*she thought tilting her head some she frowned hearing her stomach grumble she rolled ehr eyes lightly hearing the phone ri ng"dont answer it..its my mother..."she said sighing.

Lyle sighed and walked over to the phone. "How about you eat your food and then we make a mess." He said before answering the phone. "Hello. It's fine, stop worrying." He said before hanging up and going back to the table. His sister often yelled at him for answering phones like that. He had gotten it from his mother.

Mina huffed lightly and rolled her eyes "how about i dont...you cant tell me what to do..."she said eyeing him she was testing the boundaries with him and it was clear she sighed lightly *i can go without eating ive done that..before... on several occasions..*she thought sighing looking at lyle .

Lyle smirked and shrugged. "Do as you like. I'll just eat your food for you if you don't want it." He said reaching for her plate and smirking. He wondered if she would take the food and bite him. He had been waiting for something like this to happen and he really would eat her food too if she didn't want it.

Mina looked at him "eat it see if i care"she said crossing ehr arms she really did act like she didnt care she gave a huff before turning and walking off she didnt care how hungry she was she wasnt eating for that guy she gave a sigh before going outside and sitting down by herself in the snow .

Lyle laughed and put the food in the oven to stay warm. Walking to the living room he started to make a volcano. He figured she would eat when he wasn't paying attention, though if she did or not wasn't really his problem. She was old enough to be a big girl about things. Okay he did care a little.

Mina sighed lightly when she got back inside she was shivering cold she had snow dumped on head from head to toe she frowned shivering in the doorway *joy..*she thought sighing *the heater should work..*she thought sighing looking towards the volcano she shook her head some and sighed lightly.

Lyle threw a heated blanket on her and sighed before going back to his volcano. He was going to take care of her, but in a way that made it seem like he could careless. He didn't want her to like him just as much as she didn't want to like him. He wondered when Mia would be back. Hopefully after he got the volcano cleaned up.

Mina growled lightly she smiled when she heard her mothers car "shes back!"she said smiling "oh crap.."she mumured knowing her mother would freak about her being soaking wet now, Mia walked in and looked at Mina and Lyle "..... please tell me i dont need to murder you ?!"she said looking at him.

Lyle sighed and looked at her. "No you don't. It's not a messy thing. Just a sculpture and Mina is in a warm blanket unless she took it off. she is a very pig headed child, but that's okay." He said with a sigh. He seemed tired, though he wouldn't admit it. He noticed Ames was coloring the one side of the volcano.

Mia sighed lightly "alright...as long as she has that"she said sighing "sorry about ...asking you to watch her"she said sighing looking at him "...though everyones okay right...no injuries... ... no ones been blowed up..."she said sighing putting her hand on her hip and shaking her head lightly as if she couldnt believe it.

Lyle gave a nod and sighed standing up and grabbing Ames. "I may not look like the best person to leave with your children, but I have one of my own so I know a thing or two." He said with a soft smile before looking toward Mina. "She wasn't that bad either. I'd say you Mia can be more of handful." He chuckled.

Mia looked at Lyle and her mouth dropped open but she just crossed her arms and closed one eye and said "your probably right about that and i wont deny it.."she said sighing seeing mina she just shook her head lightly "... dont be shy now..bring ames...by once in awhile it will do mina some good"she said sighing.

Lyle gave a nod and smiled. "You know your not that bad Mia." He said as he walked toward the door. "It would do Ames good to for her to be around other people and kids." He sighed and went out to his car. Things had been getting interesting and maybe they would keep up this way. He knew Ames had enjoyed herself and he hoped Mina had too.

Mia gave a sigh and looked at Mina she could hear her mumbling something she sighed before putting food infront of the girl and shaking her head *yay i got to see...him again *she thought slightly annoyned at the thought *oh well..*she thought sighing looking at the calendar *wish time would speed up..*she thought sighing,

Lyle sighed as he drove Ames to her grandparents. He was sad to have to take her back. He would give anything to be the one to tuck her in at night, but right now that wasn't to be. He couldn't help but think of Mia though. As much as he enjoyed picking on her and all it had been nice to see her.

Mia sighed as she looked out the window *yeah ..lets get bed..its rather...cold today..*she thought looking at mina who had fallen asleep she gave a slight smile *cold..dosent bother her of course night cause she has snow...*she thought sighing shaking her head before making her bed on the couch after she took mina to bed.

Lyle sighed as he drove away from the house. Once home he found his sister taking care of bills in the kitchen. His brother was probably in bed. It was a rather cold day after all and there wasn't much more to do then sleep. Sighing he made his way to his own room and curled up under his covers.

Lyle sighed as he drove away from the house. Once home he found his sister taking care of bills in the kitchen. His brother was probably in bed. It was a rather cold day after all and there wasn't much more to do then sleep. Sighing he made his way to his own room and curled up under his covers.

Mia sighed as she slept for a bit she frowned hearing a loud crash then she heard meow she sighed pulling herself up she saw the cat had broke some glass and was sitting on the stove staring at her "wonderful.."she said sighing *what time is it..*she thought seeing how late it looked in the day *crap..*she thought sighing knowing her phone would probably be ringing soon.

Lyle hadn't been able to sleep well. He had a feeling things were about to get crazy. Sitting up he decided to draw until he got tired. Maybe he would think of something better or get a call from someone. He couldn't help but wonder if Mia was doing okay with the cold weather and all. Maybe he was getting sick to be worrying about her.

Mia sighed lightly and looked at her phone *okay maybe i should call lyle..and pick on him some..*she thought sighing before dailing the number though she wasnt entirely sure why she was even dialing his number "hey...werido"she said sighing looking at the cat she was staring at face to face though she was calling both of them werido's the cat and lyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back