• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The restaurant crew

Lyle answered his phone and chuckled. "Who you calling weirdo, weirdo. I bet you are talking to your cat right now cause that's how weird you are." He sighed leaning back on his bed. He was glad she had called, though he would never admit that to her or any one else. "Couldn't sleep either?"

Mia sighed"hmm thats right well about the sleeping thing..okay well maybe both..the cat ..broke some glass..and woke me up..now i cant get no sleep...i fiquried you couldnt get no sleep...seeming as how..you had to take your daughter back..."she said sighing petting the cat before rumming through the fridge.

Lyle sighed and shook his head. "Yeah I couldn't sleep either. Really wish I didn't have to take her there. It would be nice to tuck her in to bed and know she'll be smiling at me in the morning." He stood up and walked over to the window. 'Plus every one here is sleeping or busy." He got bored a lot at home.

Mia sighed lightly "yeah... well peoples are always busy..we run a million miles an hour..and by the time we go to slow down its to late..we dont have much time left to spend with our families "she said sighing before shoving some food into her mouth and eating it she had bad habits of eating during the night.

Lyle chuckled and sighed. "Yeah that's about how it goes. Are you eating?" He asked laughing as he spoke. He found her to be rather amusing at times. she wasn't like most people he knew. "So Mina doing okay?" He had grown a little fond of the girl in the short time he had watched her. she wasn't a bad child.

"what am i eating no...."she said so0unding more childdish then she normally would she tilted her head "shes alright sleeping now ..she fell asleep shortly after you left..thankfully the cold dosent bother her unlike me..."she said sighing "...though i am slightly worried...about when shes able to...go to school again.."she said sighing.

Lyle sighed and sat back down. "Yeah school is a big concern of mine too." He wasn't sure how Ames would fair in school with her disability. He hoped he could save the money before then to get her hearing fixed. Then maybe she would learn to speak too. Maybe he could ask his boss for more hours or get another job on the side.

Mia sighed"yeah..i can understand your side of it to..."she said sighing "mina...dosent handle guys to well..and her teachers supposed to be a guy..i can see it now pink slips..all over the place..."she said laughing over the phone she gave an odd sigh wondering why mina had so much problem with guys.

Lyle chuckled and sighed. "Oh my, seems like she's going to be a handful for you." He sounded a little to amused by that. "Know any place hiring around here. I need to pick up another job or two." He knew it wasn't wise to work so much. Yawning he looked up at his ceiling thinking about it all.

Mia sighed"lyle... your already working alot.."she said sighing "but yes i do know a few they pay alot better...then... the resturant ..."she said sighing thinking about it "..one s a bowling place..the other ..is a bar..they need a bartender..."she said sighing looking around "either one pays better"she said sighing.

Lyle sighed and took mental notes. "Okay thanks. I'll look into it. I just need more money. So many bills and I'm not even close to affording the operation for Ames.." He sighed wishing things didn't have to be like this. "Plus my brother just keeps getting sick and my poor sister already has four jobs to cover his medical expenses."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back