• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The restaurant crew

Lyle sighed and looked at her. "Because I work and when I don't work I'm at home with my brother. I don't have time for girls. Or friends." He told her with a sigh as he ate another ice cub. "So why don't you have a boy friend? Are you thighs to big or your breast to small." He said to her comment.

Mia sighed lightly "if you must ..know...i did have one...but..a car wreck happened"she said sighing looking at him and sighing lightly "its been two or three years.."she said sighing looking at him "and my breast ....is fine !"she said huffing looking at him and shaking her head slightly *hes ...so odd..*she thought.

Lyle got quiet and sighed. "I see." He walked over to the door and looked outside. "My parents died in a car wreck around this time of year. about 8 years ago. Some drunk hit them as they were walking home from a party." He told her and shrugged. The worst part of it all was they were only five houses down from home.

"hmm come on lets lock up.."she said sighing "i got to get home early.."she said looking at Lyle before sighing getting her car keys and sighing before sitting some food down in break room "night cats.."she said sighing she would fiqurie out somehting to do with them in the morning she sighed looking at lyle.

Lyle looked at her and gave a nod. Once he had locked up he grabbed his coat and looked at her. "So where do you live. I live on the other side of town. On pine street." He liked his neighbor hood. It was quiet and peaceful. His Aunt had been staying with his family until two years ago when she got sick and went back to her own home.

She looked at lyle and sighed "hmm..its kinda hard to explain i guess"she said looking at him and starting her car she gave a slight sigh looking at the necklace hanging from her mirror she sighed *great snow...*she thought sighing when she started driving she frowned feeling the car sliding "yay ice"she said scrastically.

Lyle looked at her and sighed. "Yeah snow sucks." He told her with a sigh. "And on that topic of girlfriends. I had one last year. You remember the girl whom came in and asked for me all the time. Yeah, she was a childhood friend and we had been together for years but she got sick and past away in the summer." He told her with a sigh. "You sure it's safe to drive in this weather?" He did have his own issues with snow and right now it was coming down hard.

She looked at Lyle "ill be fine ive drove in snow before"she said sighing she was doing a pretty good job of driving "hmm"she said sighing looking at lyle and the road she gave a slight cough and sighed lightly "so...that street you live on your going to have to point it out"she said sighing "my home nearer..but its whatever you want to do"she said sighing.

Lyle looked at her and sighed. "I can just stay at your place. I would rather not have you drive any farther then you need." He said watching the road and thinking. "Beside my sister will be home all night with my brother. I'm not needed there right now." He knew if something happened they had the car and would be just fine.

She nodded lightly when she got to her house she sighed looking at the pine trees and white fence around it she sighed pushing it open and walking in a lady walked out and was cussing the girl out in some other language "thank you martha im sorry"she said sighing walking in the house she sighed as young red haired girl with red eyes and a strange eye tattoo hug her legs "ah..trouble.."she said putting her elbows up.

Lyle didn't say much as he followed. He was to busy messaging his sister and rubbing his head as he read what she sent back. It was going to be a long month and he would have to pick up more hours at this rate. Putting his phone away he looked at Mia and sighed wondering what she was thinking about.

Mia sighed lightly and looked at him "rules you sleep on the couch"he said before turning and walking up the stairs with the girl in her arms she sighed lightly she had a tuide about her right now well both did she gave a sigh she was hungry but she would get everything else taken care of first *hmm..*she thought sighing,

Lyle sat down on the couch with his phone. He was messaging his brother now. It had been a long day but he needed to know the boy was okay. Sighing he leaned back waiting for a message. He figured with all the more money this would cost he might have to get a second job too. Shaking his head he looked at a picture on his phone and sighed.

Mia sighed lightly and looked at him "you hungry i fiqurie you are"she said sighing she was making a stew she gave a sigh seeing smudge jumping on the couch and sitting down "..the cats name is smudge.."she said sighing putting some food down for the cat she gavea slight sigh knowing how old the cat was,

"Yes" He said looked at her before looking at the picture again. "So the girl? She your family?" He asked closing his phone and yawning. He really didn't want to work tomorrow but he didn't have much of a choice. "This day is just wonderful." He mumbled looking worn down and upset.

"my Daughter.."she said sighing putting the food down infront of him before sitting on the floor she sighed petting smudge *hmm..*she thought sighing looking at the snow outside" whats the date of today?"she asked tipping her head lightly and sighing looking towards the door she seemed like she was excepting something.

Lyle gave a nod figuring that was whom the girl was. "I have a child too. She's with her grandparents. They didn't think I could raise her so they took her away. As for the date it's the third." He told her with a sigh. Tomorrow was supposed to be his day with his baby, but he had to work and then find another job. He really did have his hands full so he often found himself picking on people or being care free at work. It was the only time he had to be like that.

Mia nodded lightly and sighed "so your kids name?"she asked sighing taking her hair down before going to get something to eat she frowned lightly *wish it would stop snowing *she thought frowning lightly she sighed lightly and frowned hearing her heating go off"great.."she mumbled shaking her head.

"Amethyst. She's two and tomorrow was going to be my day with her." He said rubbing his head. "Put I work and my brother Christian is getting a new treatment that is going to cost twice as much." He sighed and stood. "I can see if I can fix that for you." He offered with a sigh. he was good at fixing most things.

Mia sighed lightly "could you ...i cant have... Mina getting cold..."she said sighing lightly hearing the girl getting out of bed again she rolled ehr eyes slightly "thats the best place for you..and you get ouf o it really child"she mumured under her breath and sighed lightly *hmm..*she thought sighing.

Lyle went and started messaging with the heat until it came back on. "I think I got it." He said coming back into the room. "So it must be hard for you." He knew it was hard for his own family. Both his sister and him worked to pay bills, keep food in the house, and keep Christian from getting worse. Plus he payed child support on top of all that. They could only afford one car and often ended up sharing it.

"what do you mean ?"she asked looking at him seeing her duaghter falling down the stair"ah MIna !"she said before running over and grabbing the girl who just stood there looking like an idoit and looked at her mom and just said "dont erupt Volcano..."she said which cuased Mia to be pissed off even more.

Lyle sighed and looked at her. "Well I can imagine paying bills, getting food, taking care of other things. I know it's not easy for me. My brother has a heart condition and that is just one bill on the mountain of bills. Plus food, a sitter, the car expenses, child support on my end. It's enough to drive me crazy some days. My sister works too, but she has to be home most days so she doesn't get paid much." He explained and sighed. "You may not have all that but I am sure you have your own problems."

Mia sighed lightly and shruggred"not really...just the sitter problem everything else seems so minor"she said smiling seeing the look on her duaghters face who ended up falling asleep on her Mia she just sighed lightly *yeah thats your farther in ya Mina..*she thought sighing "My daughter tends to catch things on fire..hence why the sitter quit"she said.

Lyle gave a nod and sighed. "My daughter never caused many problems for me. She just had a habit of bring home stray animals." He sighed and sat down. "She got that from her mother. Flower had a thing for animals and she had been planing on being a vet before she died." He couldn't help but remember how happy a person flower had been even at the end of her life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back