• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
the red string
karma's a bitch.
The high you get from passing a test is nothing compared to the thrill of partying, of falling in love and even betraying those around you. High school is a time for students to study, but it’s also a chance for them to play around and explore emotions that they only saw on t.v. There’s a certain limit that most students respect, but some cross the line, the dive into the deep end, and understand the desires and interests that certainly only adults are allowed. It’s intoxicating and suffocating at the same time. However, once they’ve had a taste, they can’t escape this new world.

This roleplay is going to be focusing on a group of high school students who are all connected in one way or another and are going down a path that most students don't go down. They are going to party, get into drinking, drugs, etc. Since this is heavily inspired by the show Euphoria, feel free to draw inspiration from that and kind of see what I'm wanting to get at. This is really going to highlight a lot of issues that these characters are going to be facing. Since this takes place in South Korea, there are more restrictions and expectations for high school students so doing things like failing tests and partying are big deals.

Please keep in mind I am not going to have this has an upper-class only private school, but instead, I'm going to make it a public school so we can have a mix of characters in the rp. That being said, I don't want an overwhelming amount of one extreme or the other. Try to balance the financial status of the characters out, along with the genders. I also want everyone to be aware that I would like to keep the culture of Korea very accurate, which means the prejudices and difficulties that minorities will face. They don't have to be as extreme, but I want them there to encourage character development and growth for everyone in the roleplay. If you are unfamiliar with the views of Korean society, please let me know and I will PM you with information!

PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES.
☆ Realistic face claims only! Try to pick face claims that actually can pass as high school students
☆ All face claims must be a minimum of 18 years old IRL
☆ There will be a minimum of three paragraphs per in-character post with limited grammatical and spelling errors
☆ This will be taking place in Seoul, South Korea (the school is specifically located in Gangnam)
☆ Since this roleplay is dealing with heavier topics, I'm asking for everyone that joins to be 17+ so I know that you're able to handle these topics
☆ Follow all of RPN's rules and make sure to fade to black
☆ I will be using Discord for the OOC once everyone is accepted so it's easier for relationships to be plotted
☆ The more creative you are, the more likely you are to be accepted
☆ Your character sheet will have a reaction from me if you've been accepted
☆ There will be various roles for this roleplay, however, they are only going to be posted once the character thread is available
coded by social (inspo cred to angcolor)

The high you get from passing a test is nothing compared to the thrill of partying, of falling in love and even betraying those around you. High school is a time for students to study, but it’s also a chance for them to play around and explore emotions that they only saw on t.v. There’s a certain limit that most students respect, but some cross the line, the dive into the deep end, and understand the desires and interests that certainly only adults are allowed. It’s intoxicating and suffocating at the same time. However, once they’ve had a taste, they can’t escape this new world.

This roleplay is going to be focusing on a group of high school students who are all connected in one way or another and are going down a path that most students don't go down. They are going to party, get into drinking, drugs, etc. Since this is heavily inspired by the show Euphoria, feel free to draw inspiration from that and kind of see what I'm wanting to get at. This is really going to highlight a lot of issues that these characters are going to be facing. Since this takes place in South Korea, there are more restrictions and expectations for high school students so doing things like failing tests and partying are big deals.

Please keep in mind I am not going to have this has an upper-class only private school, but instead, I'm going to make it a public school so we can have a mix of characters in the rp. That being said, I don't want an overwhelming amount of one extreme or the other. Try to balance the financial status of the characters out, along with the genders. I also want everyone to be aware that I would like to keep the culture of Korea very accurate, which means the prejudices and difficulties that minorities will face. They don't have to be as extreme, but I want them there to encourage character development and growth for everyone in the roleplay. If you are unfamiliar with the views of Korean society, please let me know and I will PM you with information!

PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES.
☆ Realistic face claims only! Try to pick face claims that actually can pass as high school students
☆ All face claims must be a minimum of 18 years old IRL
☆ There will be a minimum of three paragraphs per in-character post with limited grammatical and spelling errors
☆ This will be taking place in Seoul, South Korea (the school is specifically located in Gangnam)
☆ Since this roleplay is dealing with heavier topics, I'm asking for everyone that joins to be 17+ so I know that you're able to handle these topics
☆ Follow all of RPN's rules and make sure to fade to black
☆ I will be using Discord for the OOC once everyone is accepted so it's easier for relationships to be plotted
☆ The more creative you are, the more likely you are to be accepted
☆ Your character sheet will have a reaction from me if you've been accepted
☆ There will be various roles for this roleplay, however, they are only going to be posted once the character thread is available

interested! working on an application now

bump. Moved the deadline to October 10th to give people more time to join and complete their sheets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back