The Red String - Out Of Character

I'm glad to hear it!  ^33^

I would like to give everyone enough time to get all those new relationships sorted out first, but ideally when would everyone like to begin the roleplay? Would you all like to start as soon as possibly possible, or is there maybe a certain day that would work better with everyone's schedule? I can even create a poll if everyone would like to vote on a day. That way we can choose a time that works best with everyone to be able to squeeze as much enjoyment from it as they'd like.

I finally found befitting pictures for August and Autumn, I'm so happy. ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty cool with starting any day  (except today :q x3) otherwise I'm pretty good, depending on work and my Wednesay class on stuff, so I'm pretty ok with whatever the others say?

Why did you need Autumn and August pictures? Owo)

I'm okay with starting any day but today and tomorrow, today I have quite a bit of work to do and I'm going out with friends tomorrow so I will be out all day.

Friday and saturday are the only two days that won't work for me, besides that anything is fine!

I can do any day but Saturday because I will be out almost all day. If we do Saturday anyway its fine, I just wont be posting very fast.

Looking over everyone's answers, how does Sunday sound then? I can post the opening either late Saturday night (10-11 pm PST) or early Sunday morning (7:30-8 am PST). Would that work for you guys?

I prefer 7.30-8 am PST ((because then I don't have to get out of bed really really early heh))

Hey guys! ^_^ How are you all doing? Is everyone feeling prepared for the drama?

Hi!

I'm doing good actually, but I tend to always feel that way after jamming out to some music. What about you? And yes, yes, and did say yes? I'm so ready for the drama that is bound to ensue, really excited for this RP to start. 

Also, I was just wondering what was happening with the soulmate thing that you said you were going to announce for everyone? Like do people only find that out when they use a Rose Lens? Sorry if you already clarified this but I just got curious. 

Glad to hear it! :D

@Bowa Excellent question! Soulmates are currently still a mystery, and the only way they will be revealed is through a successful use of the Rose Lens. Since Rose Lens are a limited time use, for added drama they have a chance of wearing out before their user can find their soulmate (although they might at least help narrow the list of potentials down. So even in a failed use, a character might at least have an idea of who their soulmate could possibly be). So soulmates will be revealed when the characters manage to reveal their soulmates themselves.

@PaddieCake @jinkx @TheCandyEmo @spectro? @Bowa @Dakup @Xero @Jennete @The Succubi Queen @Wolf Wolf @Lumos @BoundByWords @zeroinspo @Shadow

Aaaaaannnnnd the first post is up! The Red String is officially open for roleplaying! So you are all now free to go and post. Don't forget about trying to earn points though! If you have a theory about the roleplay plot or secret point earning actions at any point, then please send me a PM with the theory. I won't respond, but when it comes time to reveal the roleplay's secrets, if your theory was correct then you will receive points for it. In addition, the On The Side miniature roleplay forum is also now open to posting as well, so if things ever appear to slow down around here you can throw up a new mini rp there!

Well, I hope everyone has some fun! ^_^  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back