The Red String - Out Of Character

*flops in* I cannot believe that took me so long to do, and I cannot believe I didn't write as much as I thought I did -_- *fails miserably*

@Jennete Hey, do you mind not quoting somebody's whole post in-roleplay? No offence, it just means I have to scroll through a post I've already read and it throws me off. 

@Dakup Totally thought I/we/the gods agreed on that already, but yes they are! :q Assuming you still want them to be, of course x3

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jennete Hey, do you mind not quoting somebody's whole post in-roleplay? No offence, it just means I have to scroll through a post I've already read and it throws me off. 

oh I'm sorry! I just always quote so I can read their response and respond to it and then if I don't finish it will pop up in my reply box again and I don't have to scroll to find it again. But I will stop it if it annoys you! :)  

oh I'm sorry! I just always quote so I can read their response and respond to it and then if I don't finish it will pop up in my reply box again and I don't have to scroll to find it again. But I will stop it if it annoys you! :)  

One trick is to just quote the parts you need to respond to and hide them in a spoiler, if you like having them in your post!

@The Succubi Queen

This is probably the silliest thing ever, but I think you may have switched the descriptions for Cooper and Cole's relationships? X3 I just remember that conversation/still have it. and Cooper's listed as Hetero and Cole is definitely not? x3  It's hardly an issue, but it was a bit funny to me x3.

@The Succubi Queen

This is probably the silliest thing ever, but I think you may have switched the descriptions for Cooper and Cole's relationships? X3 I just remember that conversation/still have it. and Cooper's listed as Hetero and Cole is definitely not? x3  It's hardly an issue, but it was a bit funny to me x3.

RIP I probably did, those CO names tho

Totally get it, x3  Like I said, it was the silliest thing that I noticed it x3. I found it mostly hilarious x3. No worries though~ x3

Funny story, we once had a character named Cale in addition to Cole. I was constantly double checking just to make sure I wasn't accidentally confusing them. >.>

I await @Xero before I can do my second post which I am super excited for. I also am awaiting on eager breath for everyone's posts so I can read em.

I await @Xero before I can do my second post which I am super excited for. I also am awaiting on eager breath for everyone's posts so I can read em.

Oh sorry. I was waiting on some of the other posts. Will get to posting mine as soon as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread