The Red String - Out Of Character

That'd actually be your third post x3 I think you had the first post and one more after that xDXDXD

I have to wait for... literally everyone before I post again, myself (to make sure I can send any pawns characters off to interact with people and/or to reply to Dakup and Kore x3).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm like Paddie. I tend to like to wait for most everyone else first before I post, so that I can send off any of my free characters to people that don't have anyone to interact with, or just in case more than one character is interacting with one of mine in the same scene.

I do have some news though. TheCandyEmo has withdrawn from the roleplay, so their character has been removed and hidden away. So if any of your characters had a relationship with Arabella Manriquez, then you can choose to either receive a free reroll to change it, or remove that relationship entirely from your character. These are the relationships effected: @Dakup Lucy's Enemy, @Shadow Seth's Crush, @spectro? Drake's Love, and @Xero Cooper's Friend.

@The Succubi Queen Nejlika has also been affected, but as it was a one-sided relationship from Arabella's perspective, I removed it entirely. If you would like to replace it with a new relationship however, that can be arranged as well.

I'm like Paddie. I tend to like to wait for most everyone else first before I post, so that I can send off any of my free characters to people that don't have anyone to interact with, or just in case more than one character is interacting with one of mine.

I do have some news though. TheCandyEmo has withdrawn from the roleplay, so their character has been removed and hidden away. So if any of your characters had a relationship with Arabella Manriquez, then you can choose to either receive a free reroll to change it, or remove that relationship entirely from your character. These are the relationships effected: @Dakup Lucy's Enemy, @Shadow Seth's Crush, @spectro? Drake's Love, and @Xero Cooper's Friend.

@The Succubi Queen Nejlika has also been affected, but as it was a one-sided relationship from Arabella's perspective, I removed it entirely. If you would like to replace it with a new relationship however, that can be arranged as well.

That's fine! I was actually waiting on that relationship before I posted, so now everything is neat and tidy! I should have a post up by tonight!

That's fine! I was actually waiting on that relationship before I posted, so now everything is neat and tidy! I should have a post up by tonight!

This brings up a good point. Is there anyone else still waiting on figuring out relationships before they post? If so, would you like me to help out or check up on the other member involved for you?

@Xero Sure thing, just one moment please. ^_^  As a brief reminder, you still have Cooper's Veto and Rule lifelines if you would like to use those at any point.

[SIZE=11pt]Friend Possibilities[/SIZE]

1. Drake Dupont - spectro?
  2. Lucy Marie Kingsman - Dakup
  3. Nyx Abraxas Pyran - BoundByWord
  4. NPC
  5. Alexander Derrick Kingsman - Dakup
  6. Alice-May Johanson - PaddieCake
  7. Eilise Cerise Ashton - Kore
  8. Seth Xylon Larsa - Shadow
  9. Raziel Kenn Devereux - Kore
  10. Edelmira Azure Almeda - Kore
  11. Destin Vincent Lyon - Lumos
  12. Blaine Alexander Denton - PaddieCake
  13. Sapphire Rose Blake - jinkx
  14. Erin Garrett Ramirez - Wolf Wolf
  15. Briony Matthews - jinkx
  16. Player’s Choice
  17. Dante Edward Floyd - PaddieCake

Cooper rolled a 12. Cooper is friends with Blaine Denton.

@PaddieCake - Blaine has been chosen as a Friend.

That'd actually be your third post x3 I think you had the first post and one more after that xDXDXD

I have to wait for... literally everyone before I post again, myself (to make sure I can send any pawns characters off to interact with people and/or to reply to Dakup and Kore x3).

you are so right haha

I'd like to reroll as well, please!

And I promise my first post is coming soon, I feel so bad that it's taken so long.....

@Shadow One reroll coming right up! ^_^

No need to feel bad, the roleplay has only been open for a few days so it's no biggie. Luckily forward to it nonetheless. :)  

Seth has all of his lifelines remaining: Veto, Reroll, Revive, Restart, and Rule.

[SIZE=11pt]Crush Possibilities[/SIZE]

1. Julius Heath Milano - zeroinspo
  2. Blaine Alexander Denton - PaddieCake
  3. Raziel Kenn Devereux - Kore
  4. Destin Vincent Lyon - Lumos
  5. Sapphire Rose Blake - jinkx
  6. Briony Matthews - jinkx
  7. Cooper Ross - Xero
  8. NPC
  9. Lucy Marie Kingsman - Dakup
  10. Nyx Abraxas Pyran - BoundByWord
  11. Drake Dupont - spectro?
  12. Alice-May Johanson - PaddieCake
  13. Cole Jackson - PaddieCake
  14. Delia Snow Brooks - Jennete
  15. Eilise Cerise Ashton - Kore
  16. Erin Garrett Ramirez - Wolf Wolf
  17. Edelmira Azure Almeda - Kore
  18. Bailey Mila Norcross - Bowa
  19. Player’s Choice

Seth rolled a 1. Seth has a Crush on Julius Milano.

@zeroinspo - Julius has been chosen as a Crush.

Sure! Lucy still has her Veto and Rule lifelines as well if you choose to use either of them.

[SIZE=11pt]Enemy Possibilities[/SIZE]

2. Sapphire Rose Blake - jinkx
  3. Seth Xylon Larsa - Shadow
  5. Dante Edward Floyd - PaddieCake
  6. Alice-May Johanson - PaddieCake
  7. Drake Dupont - spectro?
  8. Bailey Mila Norcross - Bowa
  9. Edelmira Azure Almeda - Kore
  10. Cooper Ross - Xero
  11. Player’s Choice
  12. Nejlika Sunna Middleton - The Succubi Queen

Lucy rolled a 10. Lucy is Enemies with Cooper Ross.

@Xero - Cooper has been chosen as an Enemy.

I'm like Paddie. I tend to like to wait for most everyone else first before I post, so that I can send off any of my free characters to people that don't have anyone to interact with, or just in case more than one character is interacting with one of mine in the same scene.

ill just remove it please!

@Shadow One reroll coming right up! ^_^

No need to feel bad, the roleplay has only been open for a few days so it's no biggie. Luckily forward to it nonetheless. :)  

Seth has all of his lifelines remaining: Veto, Reroll, Revive, Restart, and Rule.

[SIZE=11pt]Crush Possibilities[/SIZE]

2. Blaine Alexander Denton - PaddieCake
  3. Raziel Kenn Devereux - Kore
  5. Sapphire Rose Blake - jinkx
  6. Briony Matthews - jinkx
  7. Cooper Ross - Xero
  8. NPC
  9. Lucy Marie Kingsman - Dakup
  10. Nyx Abraxas Pyran - BoundByWord
  11. Drake Dupont - spectro?
  12. Alice-May Johanson - PaddieCake
  13. Cole Jackson - PaddieCake
  14. Delia Snow Brooks - Jennete
  15. Eilise Cerise Ashton - Kore
  16. Erin Garrett Ramirez - Wolf Wolf
  17. Edelmira Azure Almeda - Kore
  18. Bailey Mila Norcross - Bowa
  19. Player’s Choice

Seth rolled a 1. Seth has a Crush on Julius Milano.

Would you like to keep this result?

That sounds good!

same omg i'm sorry usually it doesn't take this long but life

That's okay, I completely understand how it can be. Heck, that's the entire reason I created On The Side to begin with. As much as I look forward to seeing yours and everyone's posts, real life takes priority. Thank you so much for keeping contact and letting me know though, I really appreciate it. ^_^  

yo so okay i really thought i could get out of it but i couldn't. 

i'm going to be away for a week. maybe only until wednesday if i kick up enough of fuss about it but that's unlikely. i'm really sorry, i thought i was going to be able to convince my mom to let me stay at home. i'm probably not going to be able to access the site/not be able to post if i'm using 3G on my mobile. i'm so sorry i didn't give enough advance warning. 

That's okay @jinkx, thanks for letting us know. Would you like to leave your characters on standby until your return?

um, sure, yeah, okay. thank you. i really am hoping to be back before the week ends because vacations really fuck me up and i'm already at the brink of emotional collapse. 

I tend to be the reason my family tries to choose hotels with wi-fi, so I hear you. I don't think the roleplay will get that far though, but just in case the deed is done. They'll be ready for you whenever you like. Members may still choose to try to interact with your characters, but now they will do so with the knowledge that they may have to wait for your return before receiving a response.

I've also gone and updated the main post in the Roleplay thread with a very short recap of all current character locations, as well as who is interacting with who.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back