The Red String - Out Of Character

I won't spoil anything, don't worry, I know all too well how annoying they can be.  I'm just asking about characters >.<

Omg I love Daenerys! Badass af. Tbh even though Cersei is a complete bitch, I can't help but like her deep down because she is so entertaining and amusing to watch. I generally tend to like villain characters because they're super interesting to me xD

Just saying, I think  the white wolf and the freer of slaves are gonna be a couple...

I really don't want them to get together, I ship her with someone else...

Anyway, I'm gonna stop talking about GoT there because I just want to talk about how much I love it but I don't wanna spoil it.   xD

On another note, I'm so excited for this RP to start. I'm all giddy mannnnn.

Hey folks, I'm baaaccckk!  8)

As a love does that mean, he loves her or they love each other?? If it's like he loves her and she kind of loves him but doesn't ever act on it because of her background then totally fine with me!! She just wouldn't be so easily put in a relationship ya know?? But I read his history again, very similar to hers so bonding eh, eh??

Jinkx and Bowa are correct. For the RRA, "Love" isn't defined as the emotion, but is more of an action. Here's the description I gave for it ripped straight from the overview.

5. Love - At some point, a "romantic" relation existed between both parties. It does not need to be of a sexual nature nor does it imply dating, it simply implies that some form or romantic or intimate behavior has occurred. Love being taken from the idea of "Lovers", which has a loose connotation and can be used in many contexts. This can include innocently dating for a week in preschool, or even a one night stand as adults, or anything in between. Note that these "Love" are generally past relationships and have already ended some time before the roleplay starts, but members have been known to have the Love relationship as still within current existent. This DOES need to be a mutual relationship.

That being said, Raziel is definitely not a relationship person at all, but I also doubt that Snow would be okay with a random fling or hook up, even if the only thing that might have occurred in the situation was kissing. I also take it that she probably wouldn't get involved in one night stand either, so I can easily change it to someone else with a lifeline if you would prefer? Ray's probably too wild and loose a character for someone as shy and reserved as Snow as it is, so I don't mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
So no lucy then? *looks at ray.* you wanna break my heart? *a single tear starts to roll down her cheek.* 

Lucy's still a possibility, just holding on to my Player's Choice just in case is all. ^_^

43 minutes ago, Kore said:

Hey folks, I'm baaaccckk!  8)

Jinkx and Bowa are correct. For the RRA, "Love" isn't defined as the emotion, but is more of an action. Here's the description I gave for it ripped straight from the overview.

That being said, Raziel is definitely not a relationship person at all, but I also doubt that Snow would be okay with a random fling or hook up, even if the only thing that might have occurred in the situation was kissing. I also take it that she probably wouldn't get involved in one night stand either, so I can easily change it to someone else with a lifeline if you would prefer? Ray's probably too wild and loose a character for someone as shy and reserved as Snow as it is, so I don't mind.

I think maybe it would be interesting (assuming he is older and his parents split up before hers or around the same time) he kind of comforted her and maybe that led to kissing or one night but then her being as shy as she is told him she just wanted to forget all about it and now acts like she wasn't completely heart torn over the whole parent thing. If that doesn't work then lifeline would be nice. I really only see Snow forgetting her past with the Red String for someone who makes her feel like she has worth and is safe. Someone she can trust won't get bored and leave. So trusting Ray would be hard for her...

@Jennete Ray's brand new in town, so I don't think that would be possible at all. Alright then, Ray's lifeline has been used. However, Snow's RRA turn is next if you would like to begin?

@Dakup What heart? That thing died on him a long time ago.

@PaddieCake Here Paddie, munch on these *hands gummy-Rays*

@Kore *nibbles happily*

I'm pretty sure Ray survives on the tears of broken hearted 'girlfriends' XD/*jkjk*

And pretty sure Jennete's the last?

Honestly Paddie, I wouldn't be too surprised if he did. XD

And yup, Jennete is indeed the final round.

28 minutes ago, Kore said:

@Jennete Ray's brand new in town, so I don't think that would be possible at all. Alright then, Ray's lifeline has been used. However, Snow's RRA turn is next if you would like to begin?

@Dakup What heart? That thing died on him a long time ago.

@PaddieCake Here Paddie, munch on these *hands gummy-Rays*

theeen just nix them being love relationships haha. That was the only way I thought I could make it work haha

@Jennete Already done. ^_^

It's your turn next for Snow's RRA turn though, would you like to begin? Or would you like to use a lifeline before starting?

2 hours ago, Kore said:

@Jennete Already done. ^_^

It's your turn next for Snow's RRA turn though, would you like to begin? Or would you like to use a lifeline before starting?

What could I use to make sure I don't get an enemy? I already have two and I don't want to risk another haha.

I would say maybe your veto the enemy role altogether, but then again I don't know if you could do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back