• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Red Hoods Vs The Werewolves

Koma

~Goodmorning,day,noon or night!~
This is pretty much the title, the plot is that the red hoods are a group of soldiers who have been trained to protect their kingdom from werewolves.(Think similar to Attack on Titan but they aren't giant people eating monster's) The werewolves have been at war with the kingdom for some years as they expand they are removing more and more of the packs land in the woods nearby. War, Controversy, Unlikely romances, mythical creatures. Anyone interested?

Never seen Attack on Titan, but I'd be interested in taking on the role of a Werewolf slayer. What is the post rate and post style of the RP? And do you have a more detailed lore of the kingdom from which to draw our character creation from?

I would like semi-literate and if we can find enough active people I can help determine a good post rate. As far as lore I do have a bit I wanna work on! I have enough to get a nice good base for us to build up off of plot and character wise.

I would like semi-literate...
What exactly do you mean by that? Everyone has their own ideas of what "literate" means in reference to RP style.
I can easily contribute three to five hundred word responses if I have enough to work off of by the other posters. And I try to be detailed in my narrative.
Would you like a writing sample?

What exactly do you mean by that? Everyone has their own ideas of what "literate" means in reference to RP style.
I can easily contribute three to five hundred word responses if I have enough to work off of by the other posters. And I try to be detailed in my narrative.
Would you like a writing sample?
Semi-Lit for me is about 2 paragraph's worth So about 10+ Sentences.
I tend to go over this to provide a lot of detail, context, etc.
To help advance the plot and keep it from getting boring.

Semi-Lit for me is about 2 paragraph's worth So about 10+ Sentences.
I tend to go over this to provide a lot of detail, context, etc.
To help advance the plot and keep it from getting boring.
Ah, then I'm perfectly able to meet that requisite.

Ah, then I'm perfectly able to meet that requisite.
Oh that’s great news! I am working on the lore page for the RP for the group session. If you are interested in a 1on1 I am down for that as well. Which ever you’re comfortable with.

I'm more here for the group dynamic. I'm very, very tentative with 1x1 stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back