• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Reach | Modern Heist With Magic | CLOSED

A new role has been added due to amount of interest in the roleplay <3 please welcome the demolition expert to the scene!

3 new roles have been added due to continued interest! They are the architect, the medic, and the inside man! These are the last roles that'll be added as we have reached the end of the original list of potential roles I had

Still open for applicants <3

Still accepting new applicants til the end of the 27th! Particularly for architect, medic, and inside man

Still accepting characters!

Hello! I realize this is pretty close to the deadline, but I would love to apply if possible.

Hello! I realize this is pretty close to the deadline, but I would love to apply if possible.
Its absolutely possible! It's a soft deadline as well, so if you need a little more time just let me know.

The due date has been extended by 3 days due to some personal stuff going on in my personal life....so yay more time! New applicants are very welcome to send in a character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back