• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the ravencrushers ♤ ooc

Main
Here
HI WHAT HAPPENED I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING FROM YALL FOR AGES?!

WHAT IT STARTED WHEN AHHHHHH- I'm so tired an busy an sick an tired though!!!!!! XD I will try and get something up tommorow or- soon. SOMEBODY FLICK ME AHHHHHH

It’s okay lol! I still need to get a post in too. This week has been killing me but I’m free tomorrow so I will do my best eek

wheee sorry for late reply ! i wanted to give the others a chance to jump in before i replied :''D also, i'll make a list of jobs later today, so watch out for that ! cx

Woo! I’ll throw together my reply after work. Also if anyone I haven’t contacted yet wanted to brainstorm about a bond theyd have with Lottie, send me a message :)

I'll post after malachi ( Dover Dover ) does, want to keep a nice order going haha lool

Working on a post now (:
AHHHHH nu that means I'll have to respond tommorow. I-I mean, what, wooooo, so hyped, much work, such time XD jk I love ya'll <3

finally make some jobs !! click here for the job board cx i'll update it when i think of some more + if you guys have any ideas for jobs please tell me

hello! sorry you’ve been feeling bad langas ;u; I’m going to wait to get my post up after alfred has a chance to respond ahh

FEEL BETTER SOON FRIENDU!- oops, caps. I realised on the first word but then like, was tired and just went for the # aesthetic.

thank you guys!! i'm feeling a bit better today so cx when you guys go on jobs, expect me to throw in a secret or something 👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back