• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Quill of Acceptance: A Hogwarts Professor Roleplay [Currently Open!]

Badumtss

Angel of Broken Dreams
Hogwarts Castle.png
The Quill Of Acceptance
"The Quill of Acceptance detects those born with an aptitude for magic and writes down those names in the Book of Admittance. Few have ever seen it in action but one thing is certain, it has never been wrong. Not once." ~ Professor McGonagall, Current Headmaster of Hogwarts

Many have seen Hogwarts through the eyes of a student, but what about the eyes of a professor? This roleplay will be centered around a slice of life story involving all the professors of Hogwarts! There will still be events in the roleplay but they will mostly revolve around school activities such as field trips, exams, etc. The timeline takes place after the defeat of Lord Voldemort and in the present day. Canon events are fine to reference but that will not be the main stage for this roleplay. This is my first time running a group roleplay on a forum, so if you have comments, suggestions, etc, feel free to post them here or to message me privately. Now with that said, let's get on to the requirements for this roleplay!

Requirements:
1)
You must be at least 18+ for this roleplay, no ifs, ands, or buts about it!
2)You need to be active. I will be imposing a 48-hour time limit for posts. If you don't post in that time frame, you will lose out on being able to interact with what's going on. It's unfair to everyone else to have to wait on a few people to get the ball rolling. I may be able to be talked into a 72-hour time limit, but that is as far as I'm willing to push it. If you are going to miss that timeframe, please talk with me and we can work something out.
3) Please be literate. I would like to have at least 2 paragraphs per post but I won't enforce this much unless you are consistently writing one-liners.
4) If you do not post too many times in a row, then you will be dropped from the roleplay. I will take this on a case by case basis, but if you are consistently not posting, then this roleplay probably isn't for you. I'm sorry.
5) Only two characters per person! If we need more characters I may be willing to expand this later, but for now, the limit is two.
6) Be respectful! We're all here to have a good time and have some fun, so please don't harass each other. If you are having a problem with someone OOC, please let me know so that I can be aware of what's going on. I can't help if I don't know!

And there you have it! I'm very much looking forward to roleplaying with everyone. If you are interested in this roleplay, feel free to post here or message me! This is a reboot of @Oenanthe 's original idea and they have given their blessing and enthusiasm for this roleplay. The links for the other threads will be down below where you can check which character slots have been filled, how to join the discord and the OOC thread.

Character Sheet Thread:
The Quill of Acceptance - Character Sheets
OOC Thread:
The Quill of Acceptance - Out of Character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back