• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Queen's Guard (Detailed)

velleity velleity I have the upmost faith in you. Feel free to make your character however you would like, as long as you follow the rules. I would like some more guards though, since everyone is wanting to be evil. If you are a guard though remember that you would have been with the queen through the rebellion.
Mm, understood. A guard it shall be then!

Just a quick question-

What kind of faceclaims are we using in the CS? I feel a bit odd asking this, but they seem to be all over the place, and I want to make sure I make the queen good and not have to make changes later for whatever reason.

As I am not sure what you are talking about assume that whatever is fine. If a faceclaim is a character picture, do whatever. Their only purpose is to give an idea of the character look.

I'm down for this. BTW, I am the IRL friend Enolx was talking about earlier. We have both been a part of recent attempts at this story. If you have any questions and Enolx is unavailable, feel free to message me and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
"Sire, the Queen of Alexandria has fortified her defenses...what shall we do?"
"Kekeke... how foolish... I tribute two monsters to summon my BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON!!!"
XD I love that way too much

I'm interested in being a Queens guard. It seems you have plenty of people applying, but I'd like to watch your main thread and join if you ever need another character.

Guards more than enemies. Since it’s kinda one enemy at a time. But also my evil queen is not getting enough love, so if you want to be one of her guards. That is cool too.

I have swapped my Blue Eyes for FLUFFY FLUFF TAILS
Come brethren! Come to the sweet bosom of faith! Let the Church of the Sacred Fluffy Fluff Tails guide your soul to eternal peace!!!
Vixen.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back