• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the prom at mossy oak high.

QueenCupCake

One Thousand Club
Hi! I like doing interest checks to see if anyone will join because I hate making failed boards :P

Prom night is suppose to be unforgettable right? The glamour, the pictures, romance, spending all day getting ready. That's exactly what the students at mossy oak were expecting, and that's what they got until people slowly started being murdered. How could this be? The school is going to have a major lockdown, until they find the person responsible for this, now everyone is terrified and they're "unforgettable" night is surely ruined.

This sounds interesting - I'd love to join.

But I'm just curious, is there going to be a certain murdered chosen by you or are there going to be a group of murderers?

Woo! I'll just need a couple more people (: and anyone can be the murderer. I only want one or two, but it's open to who wants it

Huehuehue I could totally play murderer

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Honestly, we should probably limit the number of murderers. Like 1-3? Maybe not even three, but like a duo? I guess it all depends on how many people enroll, but there should be no more than 3 or 2, in my opinion.

Has the thread for this roleplay been created 'cause I'd love to join it :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back