The Principle Journey OOC Thread

Once i stop feeling like i cant breath I'll be finishing my post.

Going with a level 3 arte in the post for now.
I saw the whole thing about the Artes targeting but just need to know, How much HP would a level 3 arte take out?

so... for the artes calculation, is that
3 damage base x 3 level multiplier x 3 targets,
Or
3 damage base x 3 targets,
Or
(3 damage base x 3 targets or 3 damage base x 3 level multiplier, choose when used)...

so i guess its, is it
magic missile's normal growth (extra hits but not stronger hits)
or
fireball (stronger hits but not more really)
or
meteor strike (more hits and more power)

and
can the extra targets instead target the same one more,
or
do they HAVE to be separate targets?

just trying to clear up confusion and potential exploitable or useable tactics which would be nice to know about ahead of time

so... for the artes calculation, is that
3 damage base x 3 level multiplier x 3 targets,
Or
3 damage base x 3 targets,
Or
(3 damage base x 3 targets or 3 damage base x 3 level multiplier, choose when used)...

so i guess its, is it
magic missile's normal growth (extra hits but not stronger hits)
or
fireball (stronger hits but not more really)
or
meteor strike (more hits and more power)

and
can the extra targets instead target the same one more,
or
do they HAVE to be separate targets?

just trying to clear up confusion and potential exploitable or useable tactics which would be nice to know about ahead of time

Artes damage is simply the arte level X 3.
But many times I setup different conditions to change things up.

So unless you are part of the current engagement I would not use the model you currently see being in use.

More importantly would be your characters approval to enter the RP I would assume

yeah, sorry that i have not been happy enough with my character yet, i am working on it again now that im not sick, so ill post the new sheet for approval soon hopefully

Hello everyone. Because of the problems we have encountered with the current Dice App. I have opted to use another site as per your suggestions.
Thank you to Reinhardt Reinhardt for his suggestion on the site. Please use the link below to access the dice room.
https://rolz.org/dr?room=War of the Wargs

If you are prompted to enter a a Room Name and Username, please use the title: War of the Wargs. and your username on RPN so we know who is who.

Before you start rolling dice with the dice command line, please Label what dice you are using. If you are using multiple types of dice, Label first, then roll the dice for that type, and then label again etc. If you are controlling the actions of an NPC and your character, do one character at a time.

The site does have many options available, however we will simply use the standard dice input for everything. e.g. : ( #1d6 )
# = Line command for Dice activation
1 = Number of Dice being used
d = Dice
6 = Number of sides on the Dice.

You must enter and roll your dice separately, otherwise the command will give you the TOTAL of your rolls instead of the individual values of each dice; the latter is what we want.

E.G.: If you are rolling 3 ATK dice you must enter the code like so:
#1d6 = 1
#1d6 = 6
#1d6 = 4

Once you are done with all the dice rolls, please mark: END OF TURN . This signals to players that you have completed your turn and someone else is able to use the dice room.

All of the above information can be found under a new tab within the Engagement Scenario.

The wording is confusing me so..

level 2 arte: attacks 2: takes out 6hp worth so like 3hp per warg?

Is that correct?

If it is not sorry had a rough day, tough the car was on fire and it turned out to be a brake caliper was seized up, had to spend like two hours just to find that out and had to finish the final bs for my work crap that has cost me three weeks of work and..

Just having a bad weekend in general which was why i havent posted yet hahahahaha.
But going to look a that dice thingy now hahaha

EDIT: how the heck am i supposed to put my name in there?

The wording is confusing me so..

level 2 arte: attacks 2: takes out 6hp worth so like 3hp per warg?

Is that correct?

If it is not sorry had a rough day, tough the car was on fire and it turned out to be a brake caliper was seized up, had to spend like two hours just to find that out and had to finish the final bs for my work crap that has cost me three weeks of work and..

Just having a bad weekend in general which was why i havent posted yet hahahahaha.
But going to look a that dice thingy now hahaha

Actually, the damage output for artes is the same. 3X the Arte level = the damage in HP.
With the special conditions, you can target monsters by the level of the arte. Level 2 = Target (2)
You do the 6 HP of damage to EACH monster. It does not split.

Oh wow I wasn't expecting it to go full haha.

How annoying these sites are..it's like osu...you had to register on the forum to even download/play the damn thing.

Aye Sir.

So anyway with everything else still going to go with a arte attack in a post. I have my post skeleton just no actual action.
Been a busy day even though i should be in bed but meh. Gonna go remember what my level 3 arte does.

EDIT: and thats a bust so going to use my level 4 arte instead.
Level 3 is mostly defensive on the arte side of things.

EDIT 2: So i have the post done for the most part, no one minds if i take out some warg right?

Last edited:
All yalls fighting and stuff and henvo's just running for his life like
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Around in circles of course, he is a doggo

Users who are viewing this thread