The Principle Journey OOC Thread

I wanna be part of the group taking out warg alpha,beta and gamma but I'm not sure how... since I don't know who else is there in the group and I don't want be in a small group on the off-chance they choose to all be debris'd.

But even then I can roll 5 attack die in turn one right? Dealing 1 damage per successful hit?

We havent interacted yet so i will join up with the ' old man'

Gonna post later when i get home

Simple 6 sides from what I get. With 3 or more being a success. But the app is on the fritzzz as far as I can tell.
I suppose we could screenshot, but the old rpnation had a built in dice app itself

If you guys know of an alternative, let me know please.
What I liked about this dice app is that you could input a password and anyone who uses it ( an RP group ) would see other results.

Well the dice itself is working fine, but no one else can use the same online space, but that's ok, I did it more so that players would not think I was cheating when playing NPC's.

Simply post your results as needed in your IC post.

So one evade, plus two attacks to cancel out the falling debris would be 3 combat actions, i have 5 so it would leave me with 2 more points to do something with?

Okay so I'll go and post, but the dice app is screwy......*dives behind bunker*

I might resort to Artes for now, If I remember I think i can do artes 1 to 3 in one post... maybe gotta go look at my stuff again.

Will that be alright shin? Got myself a nice present for my little Dogs. haha.*if a 6ft tall monster is considered small that is lol*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back