The Principle Journey OOC Thread

Shin Positron Laser

Guardian of the Old Ways
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Principle Journey, I hope you will enjoy yourselves while RPing here.

Please familiarize yourselves with the forum sections and chat with others here in OOC

Here is a link to the

DICE APP

Please use the password shinrpnation

Now, when we use the Dice, players can choose to roll the dice for themselves. If this is the case. They have to create their own password for the APP to let others see what they roll.

To make things simple use the shinrpnation password and add a number to it. e.g. shinrpnation2

You will also notice that the APP allows you to LABEL your dice every time you throw it. You must insert the label before rolling.

Please label them the name of your Character and what you are rolling for, ATK, DEF EVA etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a tip, you can lock threads and still edit/post on them if you have moderation abilities. You can edit moderation abilities by creating, editing, and managing roles in the management menu.

Thx for the tip. I guess I should read the tutorials on all the specs of the hosted section new rp system. 

I am not accustomed to having such extravagance. :)

No prob.

I guess I should read the tutorials on all the specs of the hosted section new rp system. 

There's a tutorial on handling the new HP system in the tutorials section of the site. The button's located at the top.

There are still incomplete parts in the lore section, though I am assuming they are intentional. If they are yet to be finished, however, do give us an orientation on how the game system works once you're done with them. I don't really understand much of them.

Also, are we allowed to freely and fully customize our characters, or are there limits/restrictions to what we can create? For example, one wants to make a beastfolk-ish character, and the other a sentient walking tree, are they allowed to do those, or are there specific types which we are restricted to use?

No prob.

There's a tutorial on handling the new HP system in the tutorials section of the site. The button's located at the top.

There are still incomplete parts in the lore section, though I am assuming they are intentional. If they are yet to be finished, however, do give us an orientation on how the game system works once you're done with them. I don't really understand much of them.

Also, are we allowed to freely and fully customize our characters, or are there limits/restrictions to what we can create? For example, one wants to make a beastfolk-ish character, and the other a sentient walking tree, are they allowed to do those, or are there specific types which we are restricted to use?

Some parts are incomplete for now and others are just waiting to be filled by member submissions.

When it comes to characters humans are to be main characters. I have not delved into other humanoid races as of yet. But they will show up from time to time at different plot intersections. But for now a group of humans is desirable. However creating a character for further use is not prohibited :)

Some parts are incomplete for now and others are just waiting to be filled by member submissions.

Ah, I see.

When it comes to characters humans are to be main characters. I have not delved into other humanoid races as of yet. But they will show up from time to time at different plot intersections. But for now a group of humans is desirable. However creating a character for further use is not prohibited :)

I was planning to make a non-human character as a main character, but either way's fine. 

@Reinhardt I believe it was you who asked about the combat system. There are threads in place in this section that should explain a little more about it. I am going to post more when I have some time later. :)

I'll probably have my character up by this sunday if things don't go well for me.(writer's block) Got most of my exam prep done today, so I'm mostly free with a few straggler stuff lying around(homework sections for stats). I don't like stats

I'll be creating my character right now, or at least start, then I may have him up by the weekend.

I hope that my.. imagination isn't gone yet.

I'll probably have my character up by this sunday if things don't go well for me.(writer's block) Got most of my exam prep done today, so I'm mostly free with a few straggler stuff lying around(homework sections for stats). I don't like stats

Excellent, finished or unfinished we can start RP on the weekend if enough members have partial CS's up.

I'll be creating my character right now, or at least start, then I may have him up by the weekend.

I hope that my.. imagination isn't gone yet.

I'll help you out if you should need it.

Behold!

I have arrived! 

Bask in the glory that is my entrance! 

Or not, because it's your choice! 

Anycase, I am here.

Sorry but you have me at the disadvantage.

Were you in Shin's suikoden rp? Or some else? I cannot remember...

Hrmm... I'm sorry. 

Do you remember what it was about?

@Shin Positron Laser, ah Mister Genzah, we meet again. Shall I join you once more on this adventure that you call a mercenary band. My artes will aid in keeping your group safe :)  

As you can see I'm also using the same character as I did last time since I didn't get to RP him enough yet.

Edit: Ow and I used the same birthplace as before, which would have my character coming from the eastern union and not the north.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Helral

I know hat you mean. We only used them for half an event before the rp died out. 

It's incredible. We have 10 members to date pending another 2. I need to give you my all like I did with the one at mf. This turning out to be fantastic 

hey @Shin Positron Laser the first part of the character sign up sheet, did you want the member part pmed to you? They are question about us ourselves so I thought I should speak up.

@Orikanyo 

Good point. Well I should leave that up to the member. If the information should remain for gm eyes only then pm is fine. If you are OK with it being public then just attach it to your cs. Thx

@Helral sure thing. I may have added a few things since the last character sheet just fyi

I have my CS up alright, but seeing as I made it at about 3 in the morning. I may be making a few edits to the original

Shin had a Suikoden Rp!? ❤❤❤❤

Yes, a month or so ago that is.

Damn shame that it couldn't get off the ground, I liked me stoic little carpenter~! 

maybe I should ake her again...

or something else... not certain.

Users who are viewing this thread