The Principle Journey OOC Thread

who you joining in the fight??

Whoever needs to most help, that is about the only thing I dont have on yet.

but im worried about who Jack Rakan Jack Rakan joins for the fight, just cause he could wipe out all the warg we are facing.

Well, I could go for a more observing role, but i have been out of the game too much so, guess whoever has the most wargs on them, at least four, that Donar could oneshot at least for plot stuff to show off a Lieutenants power.

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser So um because of the weather condition, how would a Lightning type arte effect it all?

Whoever needs to most help, that is about the only thing I dont have on yet.

Well, I could go for a more observing role, but i have been out of the game too much so, guess whoever has the most wargs on them, at least four, that Donar could oneshot at least for plot stuff to show off a Lieutenants power.

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser So um because of the weather condition, how would a Lightning type arte effect it all?

There is no written condition for Lightning Element, so it remains as is.
Wind and Water cost 1 SE less and Fire and Earth cost 1 SE more, and that is it.

Good, wouldn't want my arte accidentally hurting my team members.

Post comes out tomorrow, just working on who i am going to rescue...

thats no prob at all~!

but im worried about who Jack Rakan Jack Rakan joins for the fight, just cause he could wipe out all the warg we are facing.

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser i forgot about the targeting cause leira used a level 2 arte but only damaged 1 warg right? anything we can do about that~?

Oh, sorry for not catching that. Anyway I deducted Beta to 4HP

Tardy Grade Tardy Grade
Keep taking them down and move on to other groups if you wish. I will send more into town on my next Update, might wait for Andromeda and Jack Rakan to post first

Orrrr you could totally shimmy on down to team Hit-em-stick-em and run.
I could kill about half the wargs but then the point of this mission would be moot, so i'll shimmy down, but i'll kill a few to lessen the strain.

maybe 8? XD

btw Andromeda Arc Andromeda Arc i noticed something in older conversation but, what do you mean you cant use your level 4 and/or 5 artes yet?

Everyone's worried about their arte's, i'm worried about the super effective nerf I got from the evade conditions...

WAIT A MINUTE

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser
I just realized my special ability, how henvo isn't worried by the weather. Can I use that to counteract the weather effects at cost of the rest of my spirit energy?

Everyone's worried about their arte's, i'm worried about the super effective nerf I got from the evade conditions...

WAIT A MINUTE

I just realized my special ability, how henvo isn't worried by the weather. Can I use that to counteract the weather effects at cost of the rest of my spirit energy?

I'm just trying to make sure I'm not gmodding by just killing all of the buggers.

So save your strength, help is here.

WAIT A MINUTE

I did not think of that either, but the simple answer is no. The weather is affecting the elements or more specifically, spirit energy not him as a person. His special ability is geared more towards the physical aspect of combat or other, so at most he is not affected by the negative effects to EVA and DEF dice.

Tardy Grade Tardy Grade
Andromeda Arc Andromeda Arc

hold off on posting please, while I update the challenge of Engagement Scenario.

Based on my understanding of the situation, Donar is getting rekT with a capital Arte. Jack Rakan Jack Rakan Alstromeria Alstromeria . It may be best to let me post first, I am unaware of Donar's artes besides the lightning attack, but Archus has a DEF arte that can help out with at least one of those arte attacks. I'm also unsure of whether or not it is possible to distract the Wargs in their attack or not.

Hmm. There's three right? While Jack takes one, you could use your defense arte and henvo could kite, I'm confident i could evade or counter any attacks that come my way now that my dice aren't nerfed. Maybe henvo makes an arc in front of the two then backs up behind archus while he uses his defense arte and jack's charachter deals some more damage?

The arc is to buy time for the other two to ready themselves, I'm basically a staller here. Yalls can take and deal more damage than me rn

Proletariat Proletariat Alstromeria Alstromeria

I do happen to have a DEF type arte, but since Shin is leaving the level of the wargs artes unknown It would be hard to block it all, if they were under level 3(thats the level of my def arte) i could block/absorb two of them but that still leaves 1 left.

--------------------------------------

I looked at my stats and technically, i have means to kill these guys too but for the sake of saving SE for whatever final boss in this mission shin might have i am not going to do that,

So both Archus and Donar can use their DEF artes and Henvo can attack? I am capable of using my level 1 arte after my level 3 arte in one post so it wont be too hard i think.

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser I just remembered that I also have EVASE dice, how could I use those in this situation again? Got the DEF version too.

Last edited:
Proletariat Proletariat Alstromeria Alstromeria

I do happen to have a DEF type arte, but since Shin is leaving the level of the wargs artes unknown It would be hard to block it all, if they were under level 3(thats the level of my def arte) i could block/absorb two of them but that still leaves 1 left.

--------------------------------------

I looked at my stats and technically, i have means to kill these guys too but for the sake of saving SE for whatever final boss in this mission shin might have i am not going to do that,

So both Archus and Donar can use their DEF artes and Henvo can attack? I am capable of using my level 1 arte after my level 3 arte in one post so it wont be too hard i think.
I do have 3 attack die and 7 knives left, it would be doable, but I wouldn't do much damage. I could though, if conservation is the name of the game.

I do have 3 attack die and 7 knives left, it would be doable, but I wouldn't do much damage. I could though, if conservation is the name of the game.

And i have 6 atk and a sword. I also can use atk dice with my lvl 2 arte as well. We will see what Proletariat says.

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser I just remembered that I also have EVASE dice, how could I use those in this situation again? Got the DEF version too.

Name: Defend (DEF)
Description: DEF DICE allows your character to successfully defend against (1) attack that uses SE.
ART DICE: Roll (1) D6 with a result of 3 and under to defend. Also subtract 6x the Artes lvl from your ENERGY Reserves. E.G. lvl 3 artes = 18 point deduction from energy reserves.
Requirements: Please mark in your post how many DEF SE DICE you will be using at the end of your post.
CCA: 5 for ATK Artes

Name: Evade (EVA)
Description: EVA DICE allows your character to successfully evade (1) attack
Dice Roll:
ATK DICE : Roll (1) D6 with a result of 4 and under to evade
ART DICE: Roll (1) D6 Apply the following conditions:
1,6 = Successful evasion. Lose 4X the arte level in SE = Level 3 arte = 12 SE
2-4 = Successful evasion. Lose 8x the arte level in SE = Level 4 arte = 32 SE
Requirements: Please mark in your post how many EVA SE DICE you will be using at the end of your post
CCA: 5 for Artes ATK

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser Rolled preemptive defense, is that alright? Also used the +5 dice but since I only have 5CCA totally it's not too much of a help X'D

More like 0,+3,+4 if I attacked,defended or evaded.

If you are referring to the use of 'ALLIES' from the combat scenario, they do not require CCA. Just mention that you are using them as such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back