The Principle Journey OOC Thread

Hey, having a cinder block sized human push it way through from my stomach to between my legs would be nuts in general

I was single, and had broken up with my girlfriend a year ago because I found she cheated on me. This was while I was in high school but was living alone due to being kicked out of the house. my parents and I were on very bad terms. so it was after school on a Thursday I believed when I first met my daughter. My ex (her name was Sydney) stopped by with her newly born child to "catch up".
it hurt a little to see the baby tbh. But I let her in listening to Sydney's story of how her Boyfriend (the one that she cheated on with me) dumped her and left. after listening to her, Sydney asked me to babysit. I was going to say no, but idk, she convinced me to do so say crap like "I was the only one she had left." And the. I really wanted her back. I would have forgiven her too. But when she left didn't come back for 3 years.

Waiiiit woa woa woa, i assumed your gender was female because of your name, that right or is it something on the weird spectrum bill nye's got now?

Waiiiit woa woa woa, i assumed your gender was female because of your name, that right or is it something on the weird spectrum bill nye's got now?
Pretty sure she's a girl, dude. Calm down.

She had a gf and took on her Kid when she was abandoned. You caught up now?

I didn't know what to do at first. I was to stubbornstubbornto go back to my parents, and I didn't want to call the cops (cuz of the weed and Crack I had then.) So I ended up keeping her. I skipped school . next day and looked up all the info I could. And then I quickly found out how much a baby cost. I sometimes couldn't afford to eat at home. Thankfully though I had free lunch at school. My life become the babies. and I also realized she didn't have a name. So I named her Autumn.

now after two years of raising autumn I couldn't sustain myself. and after having a scare (she fell off the best while I was sleeping and dint cry) I decided to go back home. my parents were shocked to say the least. and theu didn't believe me when I said I didn't give birth to her. but idk. I think after raising Autumn for two years kinda made me forget why I was upset at them. But we came together as a family again.

it was a years after that Sydney found me. Idk how but it was a bit scary. She asked for Autumn back but I didn't give her back. I refused to. so after breaking and entering twice she finally pressed charges. I was in an absolute rage. after all she has done to me, she has the gall to fucking take my baby away. But then I was scared. Terrified actually. I didn't think I would be able to keep her as technically Autumn want mine. Although when it came down to it it was the judges choice. Let me tell you, I never prayed before, but I prayed with all my heart then. It came down. to this question, the judge asked if we were ok on splitting custody 50/50, and the funny thing is i remembered a bible story like this, where king Solomon asked two bickering mothers whether they would be happy if he split the baby down half way. It was kinda like that. Of course I didn't realize this until after, but still. I yelled. I remember exactly what is said. I said "Now, I don't want Autumn anywhere near that woman ever!" and the judge allowed me to formally adopt Autumn. And now here we are, me a mother and Autumn my precious daughter. I love her so much

That takes some serious balls man. That's enough to turn someone religious.
yea. that's also my testimony at church. and believe me I changed alot, I used to be a atheist commie. Although I'm still a little lesbo. gotta love dem gurs if yall know what I mean xP

Psh. Only supernatural thing that happened last time i was in court was the fact that i convinced the magistrate what was being talked about wasnt an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread