The Principle Journey OOC Thread

*was seeing the whole activity and stumbled into storytime*
Wow, you dont always see someone willingly tell such a story here every day. Or maybe I dont get out much ahaha.

Well, imm gonna be corny and say that Thats a pretty good thing you got going there. I would honestly hate to see what would have happened tpo the kid if that ex got a hold of her.
You did good. Far better than most people I know who have been through similar stuff.

*was seeing the whole activity and stumbled into storytime*
Wow, you dont always see someone willingly tell such a story here every day. Or maybe I dont get out much ahaha.

Well, imm gonna be corny and say that Thats a pretty good thing you got going there. I would honestly hate to see what would have happened tpo the kid if that ex got a hold of her.
You did good. Far better than most people I know who have been through similar stuff.

Definitely one of those 'Truth is stranger than fiction' stories.

but that was a while ago. now I'm just working two jobs, live with my parents and save up for college for Autumn. fun fact I named her Autumn because I didn't want her to have an average name. =P I thought any other would be boring.

of course I'm glossing over the tedious paper work, and highering a lawyer and the such.

Although not part of the RP xP, it is still a very dramatic and touching story. I have never believed in the ' blood is thicker than water '. Children can tell who love them, and when they become adults, it becomes more apparent exactly WHO ones parents are.

Although not part of the RP xP, it is still a very dramatic and touching story. I have never believed in the ' blood is thicker than water '. Children can tell who love them, and when they become adults, it becomes more apparent exactly WHO ones parents are.
Exactly. I'm just so glad I can be her mom. some people just have no idea what it's like. The only think I dislike tho, is all the crying I do! Dammit my feels just won't stop lol

Exactly. I'm just so glad I can be her mom. some people just have no idea what it's like. The only think I dislike tho, is all the crying I do! Dammit my feels just won't stop lol

Just like a tapping foot, a clenched fist, or a smile, tears are designed to show your emotions. Nothing to do about it except to just let is be. Or as an acquaintance of mine would say: EMBRACE IT!

Well blood. Is thicker than water, but blood always ends up all over the floor. Water doesn't stain, either.

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser
Could I have Henvo weigh in on the weird Warg situation? He did understand snatches of what they said given that they were canine, basically along the lines of "bad things are gonna happen," etcetera. He could also smell the magic on them, so he should say something about that as well, yes?

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser
Could I have Henvo weigh in on the weird Warg situation? He did understand snatches of what they said given that they were canine, basically along the lines of "bad things are gonna happen," etcetera. He could also smell the magic on them, so he should say something about that as well, yes?

smelled magic? I do not think that was an ability that I approved. Supernatural powers come from spirit energy, which requires energy sensing, as a sixth sense of sorts to distinguish. It is not something that the guardian clans possess, and is what makes Humanity unique.

smelled magic? I do not think that was an ability that I approved. Supernatural powers come from spirit energy, which requires energy sensing, as a sixth sense of sorts to distinguish. It is not something that the guardian clans possess, and is what makes Humanity unique.
hey there boss. can I get a quick filler on what's going on and where you want Belluam to be?

You said in the post that people could tell they had a hocus pocus vibe goin on

I probably did not make it clear during the battle, however the fact that the Wargs were using SE to power up their physical capabilities was an OOC tidbit, and unless characters have energy sensing, it is something they would not have noticed.

Just to clarify, Sarah is going off of Lieutenant Donar's report, as it is the most accurate portrayal of the events that occurred. Using information from the Kingdoms Affairs Office, she deduced that the Wargs behavior was out of the norm, or bizarre. It definitely deserved more investigation however since the group hunted down the majority of the pack, they will never know which is fine with her, because the job was successful.

hey there boss. can I get a quick filler on what's going on and where you want Belluam to be?

Hey there, so we are now in a new event. Did you read IC's latest post? that would bring you up to speed. Everyone should be assembled together talking about the past mission and now the new mission of rescuing towns from a forest fire.

Antarah is like a beast to be walking like that half recovered. XD

Anyway, starting sometime in the next two weeks i'll be starting a new job. I'll still have the one I got now but this may evolve into full time.
it's a two week thing first, then if this place likes me enough I'll be working 4 10s. four days at ten hours. It's a Mill.

So, if you guys see stimson lumber products know that in maybe a couple months I would have helped make that stuff hehehe>

anyway, so it may or may not effect my posting but i'll be getting more into it all. I didnt post this time mostly due to... urgent stuff.

So reading this post how are we going about this?

Jack Rakan Jack Rakan

A new job sounds good, at least compared to your previous one. Also you did not make your purchases yet. You may want to before the next engagement scenario.

MsPolite MsPolite
Alstromeria Alstromeria

I would like to place all players into the event over the weekend. So if you want to got about your IC posts with any inquiries for my character about the mission please do so.

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser Humm..... i'll get that done tomorrow afternoon since I actually forgot about it lol

and why am i starting to see a certain strange relationship between henvo and bell starting to form similar to that of a sadist and masochist type?

Users who are viewing this thread