• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Principle Journey OOC 2020

Hello! Shin, your profile comment lead me here. I am definitely interested, albeit a bit overwhelmed! Do you have any resources that are like...the storyline so far in a nutshell? Also is there a demand for a certain type of character? Let me know!

No need to be overwhelmed. There may be a lot of text, but it does not require you read everything to join ^_^

Well we started this RP back in Mid-March, but we're a fairly casual paced detailed oriented RP.
The linked thread below is where I try to keep a synopsis of the story. We just ended a specific plot but I have yet to update the synopsis thread. It will be done soon enough

As for a certain type of character, we'll welcome whatever you have in mind, but here are the CS's for the current OCs. It may give you an idea of what kind of character you want to create.

The Leader/ Plot NPC

Our offensive caster/Shy girl

Our Sharpshooter loner

I was just about ask you that question! this is so helpful!
Glad to help, let me know if you have any other questions. I'm on most of the day today.

Laterallus Laterallus
Sorry I forgot to elaborate on the plot.

On a World scale: If the RP lasts long enough a plot centering around the end of the world is discovered.

On a Continental scale: There is a Large continental war going on where the RP takes place. So unless OCs are 1000 years old, they'll have grown up under the shadow of a war. Or not depending on which country you choose as your birthplace lol

Players are part of an Independent Mercenary Company, known as the Norhad Swords. Their primary goal is serving the interests of specific kingdoms to end the War.

Our Unit: Is an elite team of individuals from various backgrounds that aim to undermine the activities of the enemy through multiple mission types

Users who are viewing this thread

Back