• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Princess aboard the Lady Grim

She shrugs. "It's a bit of a chore i'll tell yah that much, feeding them, changing them, keeping an eye on them because they are much easier to get sick than an adult or a five year old, sometimes it will drive yah to the brink of insanity... but the most rewarding things in the world is holding your baby in your arms it smiling softly, or laughing... or it just sleeping peacefully" He looks down at her hands a half smile on her face. She felt a little vulnerable when it came to talking about her baby boy. "Their happiness tells you that you are doing something right... regardless of who you are." She says in a soft hushed tone.

Lillie smiled softly. "You sound like you must be the perfect mother," said Lillie kindly. "Sort of what I pictured my mother being like. Well, I certainly can't wait to have one of my own.

She chuckles. "I wouldn't say perfect... none of us are perfect at what we do, or being who we are, its just a matter of us living with the imperfections and getting by each day enjoying it like it's your last, and doing your best and simply praying that it will be enough..." She says with a continued soft tone. "but well enough i'm sure you will be a wonderful mother as well Lillie... god ownly knows my brother will be an amazing father... Just like my Fritzie..." She says feeling happy to have talked with Lillie now. "I see what Fritz meant by you being a delight to have on the ship now... you're just a wonderful person to talk to..." She chuckles a little.

Lillie blushed. "Well, thank you," said Lillie. "I've never really had anyone to talk to. The queen never cared for me, and neither did my sisters. Papa and my brothers did, but they were gone a lot. But thanks to Jareth, I've finally found a home." She smiled brightly, still not believing it to be true.

She smiles "well we should great yah properly to the residents of the island later then, you are part of the family afterall," She says with a bright smile. "Yeah, with a party and everythin, oooo i better get to work, oh wait i'm sorry i almost forgot, you came here for somethin doll?" She asks realizing she probably didn't come to chat originally.

"Ah, well Fritzie should actually be down at the dock seeing to the Lady Grim right now actually..." He chuckles. "i bet no one ever told you the story as to why it's named the lady grim did they?" She asks.

"No, actually," said Lillie, "they haven't. I never thought to ask. Why is it called the Lady Grim?"

Last edited by a moderator:
She scratched her head. "It's named after our former captain, she took me and Jareth in, tought us a lot... Jareth and her even shared a very intimate connection with her, they loved one another very deeply... one day they were raiding a ship and a stray cannon shot from the enemy hit her directly on deck destroying the helm of her ship and sending her to the depths below... Jareth in a fit or rage slew every single member aboard that ship earning him the title the Demon of the seas, he claimed the ship afterwords and named it The Lady Grim in honor of her passing... he's been captain ever since." She smiled. "honestly the way he is now... it's the happiest i've seen him since before Captain Grim was slain..."

A tear fell from her cheek. "I never thought my brother would ever smile again... till now, there is a lot that the people on the island owe to him, he may be looked at as a bloodthirsty monster among some places but hes always been a kind hearted soul, a lot of the people here where people who didn't have anywhere else to turn, refugees of a tyrant leader, innocent people on the run from corrupt officials, and the occational pirate he beat in a duel only to do to them what Captain Grim did... She dueled Jareth, and beat him... isntead of killing him she took him in as her first mate i joined later on as the cook, i was there when Captain Grim died... then when he became captain he about a month later recruited my dear Fritzie the same way Captain Grim did him..." She say as she relives her memories.

"I had not heard of the Lady Grim or Captain Dawson until he took me, but Papa did warn me about pirates," said Lillie. "Papa had always told me that pirates were horrible people, who deserved not even to live. I was so surprised to learn that pirates could be kind like Jareth. Like everyone I have met so far. He opened my eyes to worlds I had only read about. I am so sorry to hear that he had loved someone who died so horribly. I know some would, but I do not view him as a demon because of how he handled the situation. If something like that happened to Jareth, or anyone I love, knock on wood, I'd probably do the same."

She smiles. "Well i'm glad hes found someone who cares just as deeply for him as he did Lady Grim... that ship is all he has left of her now, that ship and his crew mean more to him than anything... hid give his life for it, and his crew wouldn't willingly do the same... anyone on this island would..." She chuckles. "Just promise me you'll watch after him when you two are out at see, since i'm here on land lookin after the island for him and taking care my baby i can't keep him out of trouble like i use to..." She says feeling a little tender at the moment.

She chuckles. "honeslty i've rather you not, because i dont want him to ever stop smiling, but keeping him out of trouble is all i need you to do... granted thats hard to do when we are talking about pirates but, i know you'll do hijm right." She says witha smile.

He nods. "Good, he's practically your husband now, hit him if you have to if you think hes about to get in over his head, or do something so stupid that it could possibly get him into deep trouble that he can't get out of." She says with a light giggle feeling cheeky giving her such advice.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind," Lillie said with a slight giggle. "Well, I ought to be going. It was lovely talking to you, Miss Dawson."

She nods happily. "Be sure to come back after you're dont with my Fritzie." He says waving her out the door. When Lillie is gone she immediately gets to work setting a very special welcome party for Lillie so she can truely feel like this is home, she gathers up everyone in town to get to work on making this special occasion very special.

Fritz was working hard making sure that the Lady Grim was in tip top shape and fully supplied for when they cast off next.

"Jareth told me I should learn more about the Lady Grim and suggested you should be the to teach me," said Lillie. "Do you think you could?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back