• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Princess aboard the Lady Grim

He let out a sigh of relief and scooted a little closer. He slipped his arms around her waist gently kissing her on the lips.

He felt happy and content. This was his girl and no one could say otherwise. He gently scooped her up in his arms kissing her more, passion rising with each lock of the lips.

Lillie had never felt so happy before. She never believed she could ever be so happy. She thought she would always be unhappy.

He layed her down on the large soft bed. He climbed in on top of her kissing her more on the tips. He started to kiss his way down her body to her legs. He gently he started to remove her boots kissing down her leg as more was revealed.

He kissed back up her legs slipping her dress off of her till she layed there in nothing but her undergarments. He kissed her once more as he slipped between her legs every passionate kiss sending heat through his body. "Are you ready... Lillie my darling?" he asks as he gazes into her beautiful soft eyes.

Lillie smiled when it was over. She was happy she had done it. She did not regret her first time, as it saved Jareth's life, but now she was happy with her decision to be his.

He held her in his arms as they layed under the covers. "you were amazing love..." He said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. He snuggled up tight her, enjoying the comfort of her body's warmth at the moment.

He chuckles a little. "So was I, honestly i was probably the only guy on the whole ship that had never done it with a woman.." He says feeling a touch more nervous. He had honestly been a virgin till an hour ago. Most women didn't think very well upon that idea because it meant he wasn't experienced and he didn't know how she'd take it.

"Y-yeah... wouldn't have been able to guess it huh?" he says honestly feeling a little silly. He truthfully didn't need to tell her that but he didn't like to really hide much from her.

He smiles and kisses her. "Good, because i'll be looking forward to more moments like these in the future." he says chuckling as he continues to snuggle with her under the blankets. Soon the mood changes as his stomach starts to growl.

He eyed her body up and down as she got redressed. He gave her a sly smile just before she left. He liked what he had in the house, and honestly he rather it not be clothed but a woman has to keep her dignity he guesses. He sits up and leans back against the head of the bed relaxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back