• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Princess aboard the Lady Grim

After a short time he sort of just falls over his head in her lap as he sleeps. He had always been a hard sleeper. He needed to be with the kind of stuff he dealt with while out on the ocean.

He continues to sleep peacefully, a smile stretched wide across his face. His snoring stopped but he continued to snooze calmly under her touch.

The next morning Jareth rose from his slumber feeling weird and rough. Even though he was able to sleep peacefully with her he woke up stiff.

He smiles softly kissing her on the cheek. "Good morning to you too... did i pass out or something?" He asks not remembering anything that happened.

He chuckles. "It just felt good to be back home, been at sea at least three months before i met you." He says thinking about how long its been since hes seen his home let alone how long it was since he' d seen familiar soil.

He sits up pulling her into his arms kissing her on the lips. "Im just glad that you're getting to share this with me." He says kissing her repeatedly.

He blushes for a moment trying to think how to word his feelings. "There is... still something that i want to share with you..." he says a,little worried about how she might react.

He tries to think of a way to word so it would be comfortable but after all she went through he couldnt see how he could. "I... dont really know how to say it..." he wanted to make love to her, but he knew how touchy it was with her so it was hard for him to say anything. He didnt want to ruin the morning but he feared he may already have.

He felt his heart pound as she rested her hand on his. He took a sigh af defeat leanin closer and whispering what he desired into her ear. He felt his insides jump into his throat worried that she would shy away and avoid him or have emotional relapse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back