• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Princess aboard the Lady Grim

He chuckles. "You ask some strange questions." He says with a smirk. "Something that makes you look firm, dignified even." He says trying to explain.

He chuckles lightly and gives one more kiss. "Im sure you will love..." he wraps his arms around her waist and gives her a kiss.

He chuckles. "Id expect no less," he say as he starts to think of everything they would need. He pulled out some parchment and a quill and worked on a list of everything they still needed.

He smiles. "Wont be working on getting it all till tomorrow, lot of other things that need to be done first, like your training, and chartering the crew."

He strokes his chin for a moment. "Hmmm... well we could always go get you fitted for yer new outfit so its ready." He says with a smile.

He returns the kiss and stands to his feet taking her hand into his. "Lets get going," They head out the door and make their way down the hill to town. Takes them a good ten minutes or so but on the other side of their grungy home town sat a rather quaint tailor's shop. The building stood about two stories in height and looked like it may have been build from the captain's quarters of an old treasure galleon.

They head inside to be greated by a woman a little shorter than lilly looking of spanish origin possibly. She looked at them with a smile. "Its been a while Captain what can i do for you?" She asks happily.

Jareth looks as Lilly affectionately. "I need you to get my wife fitted for an outfit more befitting a first mate, since she will be my second in command for my next venture." He says guiding her a little closer to the woman.

Lillie had her arm curled around his as they walked. She had her head resting on his shoulder. Her lips were curved into a smile. She had never dreamed of such happiness. And she never thought that this happiness would happen with a pirate. But, she was grateful for it and wouldn't trade this life for anything else.

When they got to the dress shop, Lillie curtsied before the woman. She had grown up doing so. It was a habit she always had and she doubts that she would ever get over it.

The woman smiled and nodded. "I like this one, very polite, alright i best get to work, you scoot along captain so tge ladies can have thei privacy." She says chuckling as she takes Lilly off to get to work getting her ready.

Lillie smiled as she was led by the woman. She had never really been excited about clothes before yet she was now. There was something exciting about getting clothes that would show more authority, rather than looking like an accessory.

Jareth waited patiently for his dear wife to come out in her new garb eager to see what the good seamstress managed to come up with.

(Sorry i took so long, been very busy lately and im suffering from a severe dry spell with replies at the moment.)

After she was ready, she walked out. "Well, dearest?" Lillie asked smiling, dressed in a white top and skirt, with a red vest and black jacket.

(It's fine. I understand. :) )

He gives a seductive growl. "Much more fitting a furst mate my love." He says chuckling as he kisses her, his arms resting tenderly around her waist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back