• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
She tucks her skirt with her hands, sitting next to him. She places her bag next to her. It's the same bag of the girl from earlier in the window. Looking at her hair, Lilith can recognize her as the same girl "Lose your girlfriend?" She gives a smile. "I know this mall in and out, so I can help you." She gives a mischievous smile. "But it'll cost you a favor!"

Lilith gave her a curious look, recognizing her. “No. Not a girlfriend. Someone else.” he sighed and rested his head against the wall, looking uo towards the sky. This girl seemed sweet and easy to talk to. Lilith could feel himself relax. “So far its just been a waste. I might just give up at this point.” He says in defeat.

She frowns, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Then let's do my things first! Maybe it'll cheer you up!" This brings the joyous smile back to her face. She grabs his arm, practically forcing him up. "There's this cafe with cats in it! There's a couple's discount, so as long as we go in together, it'll be cheap." She grabs her bag with her other hand. "If we go now, we'll have a good amount of time to search after!"

Lilith blinks as he is being pulled up. “Oh! Alright. I guess I can come with. I do enjoy cats after all.” He gave a small smile before following the girl. It did sound like a good idea, maybe some tea with some cats will help cheer him up on his lack of progress.

She brings him in, Iris paying a cheaper fee than both of you going in. There's a girl with dark, emo-esc hair in the counter. She orders a hot chocolate and immediately starts playing with some cats. She beckons you over to a really fat tomcat, laying there and accepting petting. "Look at this one! He's lazy and fluffy!" She brightens the room around her, the other few patrons smiling at you two, admiring what they assume to be young love.

Lilith gets a spiced tea. He smiles at the sight of the fat cat. Careful of the other felines, he steps over and sits down by the two. “Look at the chunky kitty!” He smiles, petting the cat’s cheek. This is definitely cheering him up.

Iris's grin only widens further seeing his smile. "That' s the look I was after!." She looks back to the fat, petting his tummy. "Being gloomy on a first date isn't a good vibe. You look a lot better like this." She has a slight tint of red on her cheeks. "My name is Iris. What's yours?"

Lilith blinks for moment at the word date. He blushes slightly before looking down. “Lilith. I like your name, very beautiful.” He compliments, taking a sip of his tea before going back to petting the cat, the res still on his cheeks.

She giggles. "Thank you. Yours is unique. A lot like your appearance. It makes me kind of want to test how unique you are." She mentions Lilith's semi-tattered clothes. "Believe it or not, I don't get to go on real dates often. This is a great change of pace for me too." She keeps referencing the word date casually. Might make you wonder if she's saying it just since you're taking advantage of a discount, or if she really means it. The girl at the entrance calls over Iris, and Iris returns with drinks, putting them down on a two-person table nearby.

Lilith tugs absently at the hem of his hoodie when she mentions it. He sometimes got self conscious about how he looked. But For some reason he didn’t feel as if that was meant to ne mean Lilith taps his fingers on his thigh in thought. when Iris sets down the drink and stands up to grab his own. “Yeah. Very nice change of pace. I like it.”

Lilith's drink smells nice. Exactly like expected. Iris stares diligently across the table at him. She waits for him to take a drink. When he does, she mirrors him, drinking at the same time. Despite it smelling like tea, it tastes different. Like hot chocolate. Iris lowers her drink, smiling. "That spiced tea really is good! How's the choco?" Looking down at the cup, the smell is the same, that of a spiced tea. It even looks like it.

Lilith blinks. It was hot cocoa. He wasnt expecting that. Humming he takes another sip. “Its really good actually. I haven’t had hot cocoa in a while.” Lilith said with a smile, glancing around at the other people Kn the cafe.

The next drink is that of spiced tea. She takes a drink again, her smile not wavering and her eye contact remaining “You’re right it is good! I might have to make this a tradition.” She puts her drink down and rests her elbows on the table, her hands holding up her face as she watches Lilith.

He frowns slightly. “Yeah. Its so amazing, it feels like a dream.” He shakes it off, probably over thinking things again. This sweet girl probably didnt mean him any harm. He reaches down to pet a cat nuzzling his leg. “This was a really good idea. Thanks.”

She sighs, even through the sigh her smile is maintained. She’s petting a cat on the ground as well “Well I have to get to work soon. If you want help looking for who your working for, we’ll have to go now or take a ring check.” She looks at her watch. “Technically I can start whenever I want, but I usually start an hour or so from now.”

Lilith nodded. “Well I don’t want to hold you up. Maybe we can take one last look together. Then if they dont show up, I’ll probably just give up.” He shrugged and took another sip of his drink.

She smiles, grabbing her cocoa and standing up. She stretches and walks to a condiment counter, grabbing a few sugar packets. “Do you have any picture of this mystery person? Is it a family member? A friend?” She leads Lilith back outside after petting one last cat.

Lilith grabbed his own cup and shook his head. “I saw a picture. But I dont have it with me. Its someone my brother is looking for. A villain.” He explained, debating how much to tell her. Well she has been nothing but nice to him. So he shrugged. “She’s some murder with powers. They are looking for her. The pictures weren’t even that helpful. She had no face, hair, or half her limbs.” He said in annoyance.

“Hmmm...” she thinks to herself. “I’m not really any good in a fight. So that’s a bit worrying.” She locks her arm in Lilith’s, leaning against him. “I can help you look, but I’m a bit too weak to defend myself..” Her body is noticeably frail, so it’s likely she isn’t lying about that.
About this time, Rumi and Hex are entering the shopping district. Rumi maintaining a steady jog there the whole time. Her stamina is great, she has done this before. “Keep an when our for them! If anyone if near him, don’t be afraid to attack them, but remember, we need them alive.”

Lilith fives her a gentle smile. “Its alright. I’ll be able to protect you of a fight breaks out.” He did want help, however he didn’t want to put this sweet girl in harms way. The teen started off towards one end of the mall, going in the opposite direction of Hex and Rumi who he hasn’t noticed yet.

“There doesn’t seem to be an attack yet. No one is panicking.” Hex puffs, slightly out of breath from the running. He looks into the crowd of people and curses under his breath, too many people here. The blond taps his fingers as he scans the crowd the best he can.

Iris dig through her bag, taking out an odd bracelet. It was thick like a shackle, but had a cutesy design. She put it on her upper left arm. “I got this bracelet a while ago, so you think it looks good?” She blushes a little bit and looks at the floor. “I haven’t gotten a guys opinion on it before.”
Rumi gets tired of running. “I bet commotion might attract your brother, right?” She points at a glasses store. “Evacuate that building and I’ll bring it down.” She has a bit of sweat, nervous about this plan. “I don’t want an ally to die, you know?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back