• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The power of heaven's stars!

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
kenneth-camaro-city-wall-color-sharpen.jpg
The walled city of Desara, the grand capital of human achievement. For over one thousand years the Leo bloodline has ruled over the territory, building Desara's fortifications and strength. Inside the castle grounds of Desara a grand marble church houses a man and woman... The Leo family have always been religious, to the point they follow the churches word as law. Richard Leo was no different. As a young boy Richard was there as his father announced the new prophet, the woman chosen by God to speak on heavens behalf.

Fifty two years later the prophet had her first vision...
A evil rises, grows, A demon from the depths of the ground...
the demons life brings terror in its wake...
It changes the land and sea we live upon, as it's foul twisted form reaches the surface of our world...
The demons ambition will raise a army, towers will break the soil and emerge spreading violence and fear...

Only the stars can make a difference. Deep within the church of Desara is light for the coming darkness, holy stones that shall make the foundation of power that shall destroy evil... Legends must partake in a ritual to create heavens chosen warriors, angels born on the mortal world, the stars shall save us...

The prophecy was vague and longer... but king Leo drank in each word, asked questions and tried to draw understanding from it all.

Needless to say. Everyone in Desara was skeptical, "god bless Leo," "he wishes he had the same tale as his grandpa," "Like anything could ruin this time of peace! Humans rival elves now!!"

That is until a massive dark tower grew in the distance, seemingly overnight. Monster population also doubled in the area. Goblins, slimes, gnolls... A inconvience grew to a threat as the farms outside the walled city soon fell to monsters. Desara's guards and all the kings army fought the monstrous numbers, despite winning each battle only suffering small casualties and low death counts. The creatures always return in higher number, some of the guards claim the goblins and gnolls are getting smarter...

King Leo demanded legends to complete the ritual
He Demanded that people who are skilled and powerful step forward!
Only if the prophecy is fulfilled shall evil die.
Leo was starting to lose hope, all the people so far who had stood before him and the prophet were apparently, "lacking the light"
-------------------
Should you choose to play you would make a character that falls under one of two categories...

1) your character is a legend! of some sort, brilliant in battle and unique.
(Every legend should have a different weapon and potential for magic. Can't have three firebending swordsmen in the same group)

2) your character is a Star-child! They appear when a ritual is successful. The star children are Immortal and have a mixture of powers depending on the legends in said ritual. Not only are they talented with multiple types of magic/ability The star children are literally powered by a star from the heavens.
(While you would be OP you lack training and skill.)

This is a medieval fantasy rp of my own design with a fair bit of inspiration from old generic anime.

While it will be a somewhat serious affair I aim to make It lighthearted and funny at times the same way a drama has jokes or silly moments. The plot focuses on the party travelling through the lands clearing dungeons, killing monsters and aiming to slay the demon king.

Post requirements is two/three paragraphs once a week (or more)
Not sure how many players would be needed or would suit so I figured I'd post the check and see who rocks up

If you want to express interest or ask questions please do so.

CS page here

Last edited:
Yea standard fantasy deal with elves dwarfs beastkin and humanoid whatever.
Won't be accepting demon folk or anything that is classed as a Monster.

No half trolls, goblins, orcs etc

What kind of powers can has star-child?
A star child generally has two types of magic gained from whoever participated in the ritual.
If Bob is a firebending swordsman and Sally is a archer with ice powers than the star child that would come from them would be able to conjure fire and ice.

Ohh... I can make an emotionally unstable kid born from magic with too much power in one hand and too big of a responsibility in the other one? Sounds good.

If it walks and talks like a human and isn't real life cat sized it can work

Sounds fun! I just have one question, with the magic can there be black magic... like Necromantic magic, or is that far too op?
Necromancy is a no simply because it's generally viewed as evil and this is a story about heavens stars nah meen

Hello, this sounds fun.
This sounds cool, would there be multiple races for this rp?
Hell yeah.
Oh? Seems interesting indeed
Sounds fun! I just have one question, with the magic can there be black magic... like Necromantic magic, or is that far too op?
Hey, any room for another individual to join the ranks for the rp?
Only two of you made a CS (I don't blame you)
But I figure you might like something else of mine and said check might inspire you to make a cs faster aha

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 ayo thanks for posting a cs, this is open but I'm not sure if the people who posted a cs still want to play or if more will join to start it.
(To be honest I was more trying to get people to look at my other check haha)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back