The Pokemon RP

CallmeMyth

Ruler of Twilight
Hello everyone,

I made a Pokemon RP a while back, aptly named "The Pokemon RP." It is a generalized Pokemon RP, heavily influenced by the main series' Pokemon games.

After a rocky start due to a disagreement with another RPer, and a period of inactivity afterward, the RP has been on hiatus for a while. I'm creating this thread as an interest check to see who would be willing to join the RP when and if it's revived again.

I would also like to ask for suggestions on how I could make the RP more enjoyable. I put forth a lot of time, thought and effort into creating a battle system for the RP, as well as a capture system. There is also a money system, to regulate the use of items.

I haven't gotten any complaints about the money system, capture system or battle system in the RP, but despite this I have been considering whether or not I should get rid of the capture system completely, and use a different system when dealing with items. I know some sort of battle system will be required, and I'm wondering if I should keep the one I have currently in place or come up with something else.

My main issue is being a solo GM. If anyone would be interested in helping me with the RP, I would very much appreciate it. The main job I'm in need of help with is monitoring the members in the RP to make sure everyone follows the rules and knows what to do.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions~

Link: The Pokemon RP

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! Not my fandom and I'm no expert on systems, but I hope you get the advice you're looking for! I just wanted to say that you'll reach a lot more people if you post an interest check in the proper interest check forum - I've pasted a link below. (^.^)

Fandom Interest Checks

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back