• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Poison Of The Seven Seas

Im trying to se what I can come up with

Since like, i'm not sure what I can make crystal do

As I said yesterday, my draft got deleted so I have to come up with something new. I'll probably just wait until something's actually requiring of Scarlet's response...

I was waiting for a response from you, so I figured I should wait and give you an opportunity to respond, less Mio should get bored and find something else. D'ya want to post, or should I just go ahead?

I mean, not really. I don't feel like your translation carries the same message, but it's another poem in itself. Can't say I recognize the poem itself though.

haiiii

Also anyone who wants to talk with crystal, go ahead, she's still looking at the sea xD

Well, I assume she'd at least look at the wanted poster Scarlet dropped for her to look at, but the sea's fine as well xD

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]I mean, not really. I don't feel like your translation carries the same message, but it's another poem in itself. Can't say I recognize the poem itself though.

[/QUOTE]
I told you it would be wrong, it's my luck, I'll try again, or just remove the Swedish part.

Can I be a captain of another ship under The emperousses control? Maybe to forever serve her because she spared him and his crew?

I really suck at typing sorry, Emperouss is meant to be Empress. I was thinking that my character could be a slaved captain to Louise. A lackey, dog of war, or cannon fodder, I supose. And Nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Goddess Making characters is also my hobby ^.^ I used to have to remake characters several times just to please myself a little before presenting them to others. On top of that I also had to remake them a few times for the person I was presenting them to to get accepted. Now I no longer remake characters a hundred times, and some people tell me my characters are really good. I still haven't learned to believe they're all that good though, because I know they're not very good .-.

Kiyoko? Do we have the same first name...? o-o (Kiyoko's my first name, though Tomoe I threw in because I'm a chuuni... Yes, I admit to being a chuuni 3;

You're the half of my spirit that I lost back when I fought that dragon :o Having half your spirit torn from your body and carried off to who-knows-where really is painful :c

Anyway... I'd best go get some bandages on my arm before I go full chuuni... and before I get blood all over the place...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back