• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Poison Of The Seven Seas

Wow, has it really been two months since I last posted? 0.o

Anyhow, I apologise profusely for that, but I'm working on a post now!

Well, I mean, sort of. I'm kind of surprised anyone responded, but I know that @Queen Rai hasn't given up on it yet. It's just kind of on a very long hiatus because she's had a lot going for her.

Everyone! I've been meaning to compose some sort of super long post, but I really have no clue who is still involved. Prizzy: find out for me

I'm here, although I kind of aided in the 'death' aspect of everything... Dammit, why must I be called Tomoe? Everywhere I go, everybody winds up six feet under because of the name >~<

((Tomoe means death or earth, so y'know...))

This roleplay isn't dead. Like Prizzy said, it's been on somewhat of a hiatus. I'm actually in the process and polishing it up, weeding out inactive roelplayers, and composing a post to get everyone going again. I just need some help, ok?

Oh no no, I was talking about in general when I join rps :P

But what do you need help with?

Im kinda sad cause I did one of my posts where Crystal was talking to everyone on deck and no one noticed :( Guess i'll have to post something else by now since so much passed

@Holo Pinned his shirt xD I tried to make it as obvious as possible that I didn't kill him. Didn't want you bleeding everywhere, and all that xP

Prizzy Kriyze] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6887-holo/ said:
@Holo[/URL] Pinned his shirt xD I tried to make it as obvious as possible that I didn't kill him. Didn't want you bleeding everywhere, and all that xP
Ok. I was just really tired when I read that so I wanted to make sure.

Surprised that this is still going. But hey! I'm back in business, so I'll go a head and keep up with it.

I have not talked to you all in ages as well. Plus I have not seen KT anywhere.

I will be making a post tomorrow, It will probably be filler unless anyone wants to bother my guys before hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back