• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Pirate’s Mermaid

Vikki_Rose

Forbidden anything makes me want it even more.
Stories have passed down through the many generations of rare creatures possessing unimaginable beauty.Some say they have been blessed by the goddess of the sea herself as these creatures inhabit the water.They are told to be beautiful women with the tail of a fish,their scales was up on shore every day yet none but a few have claimed to set eyes on the mermaids.

That is until a fishing ship caught one in their net,claiming the finding and catch as the biggest news the captain of the ship took the mermaid on shore.Many wanted to see the mermaid when the noble of the town bought her from the fishing ships captain.

The noble locked the mermaid up as if she was a trophy.

Word spread across the sea of the nobles rare treasure,a notorious thieving pirate captain caught wind of the nobles treasure and set his ship to the port to steal the mermaid.

Breaking into the nobles house the pirate captain finds the mermaid and takes her away.Keeping her aboard his ship he lets her live as a member of his crew.

(hello I am looking for the Pirate Captain.I would like to collaborate more with my partner as the story progresses so we can both add more elements as well as possible threats of the sea and outcomes of what troubles the pirates get themselves into.Please Pm me if interested.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back