The Person Above Rolled a 1

Your crush notices you after you hold up a sign saying "NOTICE ME SENPAI UwU"

I try to enlist the help of and say hewwo to Mistewr Obwama to put in good word for you and rwoll a 1.

You get her a speech lesson with someone who’s mute. Good luck learning anything!

Yeah I kinda forgot that...

I try to get my rabbits out from under the couch but roll a 1.

The punchline hurts really, really badly because someone took it literally.

I muster all of my courage to post and yet I still roll a 1.

You realize that you've posted the same thing as someone else and everyone calls you out for it. You become the laughing stock of the forum. Your self esteem plummets.

I try to summon a monster waifu like the bard I am and rolled a 1.

Instead, you summoned Mr Potato Head. Due to the type of spell, you are now bonded together for eternity.

I try to make my bed but rolled a 1.

As you make your bed, you see the scuttling of a small bug coming from beneath your mattress. As you realize the mistake you've made, a horde of bedbugs and other harmful insects erupt from your sheets and begin attacking you. You disrupted their hibernation when you made your bed and now that they've awoken, they're hungry, hungry for blood.

I try to strengthen the bond between me and Mr. Potato Head, if I can't get rid of him I might as well get used to him... But I roll a 1.

You choke on an orange. You have been sent to the hospital, but died because you didn’t eat any grapes.

I try to put admin commands into a Roblox game I’m editing but roll a 1.

You fail so badly to give out a consequence that you give a reward instead.

I try to fail to play the flute, knowing the logic of the die. I successfully roll a 1!

You learn to play the flute with your farts.

I try to teach a kitten how to meow but roll a one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back