• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Patients

IDoNotKnowWhatIAmDoing

InsertRealNameHere
Breaking News!

Yesterday, Five Mentally unstable patients escaped from the Unnamed Mental Asylum (UMA), The only information released are one of the patients named; Zarrick. The rest remain a mystery, There are 12 reports of homicides throughout the city -- is this the work of these mental health escapees? or some other serial killer on the lose? The only clue we have is on the first crime scene the wall had blood stains on it saying "I'm sorry". The mayor stated

We have no explanation for the homicides, but we would like to remind citizens to stay inside at night and lock all openings into there home.

One of the five escapees is Zarrick, a serial killer that fits the MO of the crime that occurred shortly after the break out, the only information made public on him are;

• He is 5'6 in height
  • He is incredibly smart but very unpredictable on how he uses his intelligence
  • He wears a carbon fibre mask that is military grade
  • He wears a military grade shock collar but local authorities have not been able to activate it.
  • His weapon of choice is a hunting knife
  • He wears strong chains around his arms
If anyone has seen anyone matching that description please report it to the authorities!

Step 1: Escape
Step 2: Start a panic
Step 3: Regroup
Step 4: Raise hell
-Zarrick

---------

Sorry if the formatting is bad I don't know how to do this properly, as stated above, I need 4 people, doesn't matter who just make it up (or a OC as long as they're human)

if you have any suggestions for it I will be happy to listen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back