• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the path to hearth-home [pegasus & bloody_death]

Luna laughed a bit and scratched her head a tad sheepishly. "Thanks haha. And that would be great. It would be great to see you again once I become a more established witch. And then maybe I could give you some pointers on what I'm good at." Luna smiled at the idea.

Once Alice had mentioned the time Luna had looked over at the clock. "Well, I'm honestly not that tired, even after getting rained on. But it should be best to try and sleep for another day of traveling tomorrow." She said as she shifted around to get comfortable.

Alice grinned cheerfully. "I'm counting on it!" she chirped.

"Yeah. You're right. You'll be able to rest on the train, but you should still get some sleep. Flying tired is not a good idea," she said, her voice amused as if she had a few stories about that. "Are you OK with sleeping on the couch? The cottage only has two rooms. I can get you a pillow and blanket," she offered, getting to her feet with her finished cup of tea in her hands.

Luna quickly shook her head. "The couch is fine for me. And I could use a blanket and pillow haha." She slowly got off the floor and hung the towel off the side of the couch before picking her teacup up and heading into the kitchen to put it in the sink. She yawned a bit and smiled at Alice.

"I wish you a good night Alice. Even though I'll see you again when you bring down a pillow an blanket." She laughed a bit and walked back into the living room before sitting on the couch and yawning a bit.

Alice's grin widened slightly, and she looked at Luna with a glint in her eyes. "You're kind of cute, you know?" she chuckled as she put her tea cup in the sink. Then, she glanced over her shoulder at the staircase, and said: "I'll go get the pillow and blanket now!"

She disappeared upstairs, and the cottage was quiet again, besides the sound of rain slapping against the roof, and thunder. The weather seemed to have gotten worse while they were talking. Despite that, Gemma and Sooty were sleeping soundly.

A few moments later, Alice returned, holding a white pillow and a soft blue blanket. "Here you go! I hope you sleep well. The rain's pretty nice to listen to."

Luna turned and looked at Alice with a bit of a shocked look before rubbing her head bashfully. "A-Ah...Thanks! I'm glad you think so?" She laughed a little at her own confusion. She then watched Alice head up the staircase for the pillows and blankets.

As she waited she already got into a laying position before glancing over and Gemma and Sooty and smiling at how peaceful they were sleeping. Luna faced up towards the ceiling with her eyes closed, just listening to the sound of the rain and the wind shaking the trees.

As she heard Alice coming back down, she quickly opened her eyes and looked over at her as she came over holding the pillow and blanket. "Thank you, they look really comfortable." She said a bit tiredly as she grabbed the items and set them up on the couch. "I hope you sleep well too. And thanks again for letting Gemma and I stay." She smiled at Alice as she covered herself in with the blanket before curling up in it.

“Don’t thank me. We witches have to look out for each other, right?” she chuckled, and winked at the younger girl with a cheeky smile on her face. “You should wake up before nine, though. That’s when the train comes. You don’t want to miss it.”

Alice then bent down to pick up the saucers of milk, before petting both Gemma and Sooty on their heads, and walking back toward the kitchen. She put the saucers into the sink, glancing out of the window momentarily to check on the chaotic weather.

“Goodnight. See you tomorrow,” she chirped, as she walked upstairs.

Luna layed on the couch and nodded as she layed on her side facing the couch. "Right, I'll be sure to be up by then to get ready." She listened to Alice clean up the saucers. "Goodnight." She responded hearing her walk up the stairs. Luna immediately started feeling drowsy and slowly began drifting into a sleep on the couch. Listening to the rain and wind from outside she manages to fall asleep in a few minutes.

The next morning, it was no longer raining. The sun was shining, and the birds were chirping. However, it was still quite wet.

Sooty had woken up a few hours ago, and was now hiding under the stairs, while Gemma was just starting to emerge from his deep slumber. He stretched his limbs and yawned, almost jumping when he heard humming behind him. Whipping his head around, he spotted Alice in the kitchen. She was preparing something on the stove, and appeared quite lively despite the time of day. He blinked his sleepy eyes a few times, then slunk over to the couch that Luna was sleeping on, to jump up and onto it.

He brushed against her, purring loudly and swaying his tail.

Alice glanced over her shoulder, and smiled at both Luna and Gemma. "Wake up, sleepyhead!" she called, as she pulled a carton of milk out of the fridge.

Luns had fell asleep almost thw moment her head hit the pillow. She wasn't feeling it while she was up, but the tiredness of traveling finally caught up to her and she was out like a light curled up comfortably under the blanket.

The exhausted girl slept quietly through the entire night not making any sounds or movements. She started waking up from her slumber with Gemma rubbing against her a bit along with the sound and vibration of his purring. She turned a bit and opened her eyes a little only to close them and moved her hand so she was able to rub and pet Gemma's head and his back.

When Alice called over to her, she practically jumped right out of her sleeping position and straight into a sitting one as she quickly scanned the area trying to remember where she was and what she was doing. "O-Oh...morning!" She said a bit sheepishly back to Alice still waking up but remembering last night now.

Alice chuckled at Luna, before turning back to the kitchen to transfer a golden brown pancake from the sizzling pan that she was holding, to a plate. "It's not nine yet, but I thought that you should have a bite to eat before you go. It's a long trip after all," she explained, as she continued to prepare the plate.

Gemma laid back down next to Gemma, his jaws parting to yawn again. "Do we really have to go at nine?" he groaned quietly. Honestly, he'd rather stay in the little cottage for as long as possible. He did want to stay with Luna, but he also didn't care for this witch tradition of finding a new place to live in.

Luna looked at the kitchen seeing the pancakes and smiled before sitting up and looking back at the kitchen. "Oh right, I'll make sure to try and head out before 9. And I really hope today is the last day of traveling" She gave one last smile before turning back towards Gemma and petting head before he returned to laying down.

"We do Gemma. I know you hate traveling and early mornings, but if we don't leave at 9 then we'll have to travel for a third day. Plus you can sleep on the train!" She laughed a bit and leaned back on the couch as she watched Gemma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back