• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Partner search!

hey there i was wondering if you were still open to rp. i can rp most fantasy/supernatural type rps ut i a open to ideas.

Hi guys, Claire here with another partner search. I am looking for long term, and active partner!
So here's a little bit about me! I have been rping for about a year and a half. I am trying to get better at it, so sorry if I'm not everything I seem to be stacked up to be. I am not familiar with mxm or fxf and I would rather do a pairing of mxf
I have a couple pairings that I would like to try for size... so here goes!
Whatever is bold I'd like to rp as. I am willing to do a double pairing and I am willing to play anybody you'd like, male or female!
Bold are the ones I'd like to play, and I'm generally able to play any characters for you!

TV Fandoms

Supernatural
Sam x OC
Or
Dean x OC

Teen Wolf (craving)
Stiles x OC
Or
Scott x OC

The Vampire Diaries (craving)
Enzo x OC
Or

Glee
Finn x OC

The Walking Dead (craving)
Carl x OC

Stranger things (craving)
Steve x OC
Or
Jonathon x OC

Z Nation
10k x OC

Shadowhunters
Simon x OC
or
Jace x OC

Maximum Ride
Max x Fang
or
Iggy x OC

The Tomorrow People
John Young x OC
or
Stephan x OC

The Gifted
John x OC

The Flash
Barry x OC

Movies

Percy Jackson
Percy x OC

Hunger Games
Gale x OC
Or
Peeta x OC

Twilight
Jacob x OC

Suicide squad
(We'll play with this one)

Beautiful Creatures
(We'll play with this one)

Death Note
(We'll play with this one as well)

_____

We can also do original plots
the genres I'd like to focus on...
A Zombie Apocalypse rp
A fantasy rp
Apocalypse in general ("Hell On Earth" setting)

____

I'd like these to include romance, of course nothing too graphic...
Greetings I have a good fantasy plot idea if you would like to hear it?

Since you already have a lot of requests for zombie Apocalypse, what about a island survival rp?

Alright that would be fun, i think, would you want to pm me, and we could put together some ideas

...OK, so much bump.
I'd be down to do an Apocalypse RP! Or fantasy. Either work. i do romance, but nothing to graphic (hooray for everybody)
I love stranger things, but I don't think I'd do a roleplay... on that note, watch this vid!

Shoot a PM if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back