• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Outsiders

Consequences

intricately layered with potential and dumb
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for someone to roleplay The Outsiders with me!!
The book and the movie were STELLAR!! Love this novel.
So I want people to be their OCS or the actual original characters!
I am more than willing to double as well!!
THIS IS LITERALLY ALWAYS GOING TO BE OPEN!!

Last edited:
I'm interested once I'm a full member. About 3 more hours. I hope it's ok that I'm kinda new to rping. Not that I'll be sending one liners or anything, I can at least do a couple paragraphs at a time, but I'm still developing my writing

I'm interested once I'm a full member. About 3 more hours. I hope it's ok that I'm kinda new to rping. Not that I'll be sending one liners or anything, I can at least do a couple paragraphs at a time, but I'm still developing my writing

Luckily, I'm a very patient woman!!
I can wait. That gives me time to finish the final touches upon my OC.
Now I am slow at replying but the quality of writing should be given a bit of extra time. The most I require from you is a paragraph. Five sentences.

Luckily, I'm a very patient woman!!
I can wait. That gives me time to finish the final touches upon my OC.
Now I am slow at replying but the quality of writing should be given a bit of extra time. The most I require from you is a paragraph. Five sentences.
That's no problem at all. I'm looking to improve my writing so hopefully you'll see an improvement haha

That's no problem at all. I'm looking to improve my writing so hopefully you'll see an improvement haha

I have to improve mine as well if I'm honest. Stress has me forgetting how to write and relax. I'm trying though. Never one to be a quitter.

I have to improve mine as well if I'm honest. Stress has me forgetting how to write and relax. I'm trying though. Never one to be a quitter.
I need to improve on proofreading what I write before sending it, as it is I rush through typing, send it, then spend 5 minutes fixing grammar errors at light speed

I need to improve on proofreading what I write before sending it, as it is I rush through typing, send it, then spend 5 minutes fixing grammar errors at light speed

That's a mood. I just need to not use such small easy owrds and write more.

I'm looking for someone to roleplay The Outsiders with me!!
The book and the movie were STELLAR!! Love this novel.
So I want people to be their OCS or the actual original characters!
I am more than willing to double as well!!
THIS IS LITERALLY ALWAYS GOING TO BE OPEN!!
Are you still doing Outsiders roleplay???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back