• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Outsiders RP Anyone?

Hey everyone. Shadow here. So I was wanting to do the Outsiders. I mean I watched it at least 7 times since Thursday. I mean I love the movie and I saw it a few years ago I just couldn't remember much till Thursday. So what would you say?

I am dying to do it. But I would prefer to play the OC here. But I would love you forever if we could do it!

The Outsiders

Darry x oc

Two-Bit x OC

Pony Boy x OC

Soda Pop x Oc

I'm always looking too.

I'll do an Outsiders roleplay. But just to be clear, it's been almost a year since I've watched it.

Hey everyone. Shadow here. So I was wanting to do the Outsiders. I mean I watched it at least 7 times since Thursday. I mean I love the movie and I saw it a few years ago I just couldn't remember much till Thursday. So what would you say?

I am dying to do it. But I would prefer to play the OC here. But I would love you forever if we could do it!

The Outsiders

Darry x oc

Two-Bit x OC

Pony Boy x OC

Soda Pop x Oc

I'm always looking too.

I'M VERY MUCH BEYOND INTERESTED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back