• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Other Side of Pandora (Avatar)

AceSorcerer

Wordsmith Extraordinaire
This idea is centered around James Cameron's Avatar, although we will not be centering ourselves around the Omaticaya Clan. Instead, we will focusing around a clan of our own invention, one that lives on one of the islands of an archipelago chain on the opposite side of Pandora. Eywa is still the deity, though as it is with the Ometicaya the other spirits play a role. In this case, humanity seeks to mine unobtainium in volcanic shafts in volcanoes themselves above the water. As a former military researcher, though his white-haired avatar, encounters the clan residing on the main island, prophecy and priorities as divisions appear between both human and the Na'vi clans.

Interesting idea. Some questions: what system, if any, are you using? Are the players humans or the big blue guys?

I don't believe I have a set system. Otherwise, the players are both human and na'vi, though they may favor one side. The character I will be playing is an avatar pilot specifically, so he is both na'vi and human. I do ask that players be able to NPC na'vi or humans in addition to their main character for immersion and the illumination on both sides of the coin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back