• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Originals/VD & The 100 (Also craving a crossover with GoT)

NovaxLeighxKnockoff

Elder Member
<p>

Hey all, I thought I'd give it a shot at searching for one particular series. I'm really craving a roleplay involving the Originals/Mikaelson's, particularly a Klaus x oc pairing. I'm looking for someone to play Klaus. As for the 100 I'm looking for someone to play Bellamy and I could attempt someone in return. I have a thought or two for an oc, not particularly plot ideas but I'd love to come up with something. If anyone is wanting to double I'm all for it. I prefer hetero for my pairing but I'm willing to attempt yuri! (I'm honestly not sure I could pull off m//)

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

Here's some other pairings/characters I could do in return for Klaus or Bellamy;

</p>

<p>

Elijah x oc

</p>

<p>

Damon x oc

</p>

<p>

Stefan x oc

</p>

<p>

Elijah x Hayley

</p>

<p>

Clarke x Lexa

</p>

<p>

Clarke x Raven

</p>

<p>

Octavia x any

</p>

<p>

Finn x oc

</p>

<p>

Jasper x oc

</p>

<p>

Murphy x oc

</p>

<p>

Lincoln x oc

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

---Crossover--- GoT and TO/VD

</p>

<p>

Okay so for this I'm kind of more interested in just using the setting of Game of Thrones but I'm perfectly fine with doing a typical crossover of some sort.

</p>

<p>

Klaus x oc

</p>

<p>

Elijah x Sansa/any

</p>

<p>

Kol x any

</p>

<p>

Canon x any

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

GoT and The 100 I'm really wanting to explore this (a whole lot)!

</p>

<p>

Bellamy x Stark oc

</p>

<p>

Robb x sky person

</p>

<p>

Finn x any

</p>

<p>

Jasper x any

</p>

<p>

Murphy x any

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! You might still remember me (or not), but before I wasn't interested in an OC x Canon rp, well, now I am! So if you can PM me, that'd be great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back