• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - recruitment

SilverFlight

Tende altum, volare altius
Supporter
Victorian era supernatural mystery thriller.

werewolf1.jpg

The Order of Seven

The Order of Seven is ancient, protecting mankind from the evils of tainted creatures for centuries, if not millennia. The year is 1850 and the industrial age is breaking its shell. Darkness begins to stir, stronger than anything the Order has faced before. The leaders have decided to come together and build a task force to rise up and meet this evil. Even though the Order is sworn to fight tainted beings: vampires, werewolves demons...they are not above employing the like provided each individual undergoes a test of control, and of loyalty. This force will contain the best of the best, human and tainted both.

I have a good solid base of detailed to semi-casual players for this rp, its been going for a while and I plan to have it continue consistently for a good while yet. I'm looking for dedicated players who would like to join a thread that won't be dying anytime soon.
The links are all below, please read through the lore, updates and the rules before posting a CS.

I’m interested however I have a question, how would we be implemented into the rp, due to the amount that’s been done already. Would/could we start as new recruits?

I’m interested however I have a question, how would we be implemented into the rp, due to the amount that’s been done already. Would/could we start as new recruits?
As of now everyone, including the people that first began the thread have been seasoned hunters of the Order. That is the setup, the task force is made of experienced members, not so much people new to the order.

As of now everyone, including the people that first began the thread have been seasoned hunters of the Order. That is the setup, the task force is made of experienced members, not so much people new to the order.

I see, I see. How would we be implemented at this point then? I’ve read through the story so far but as it is the middle of the rp I’m just curious. Want to be sure before I create a character and if accepted I don’t want to then screw it up :)

Looks fun, I'm interested and also curious on how we would hop in.
I will let you read through the lore and stuff, then, if the updates I've written on that page leave you with questions I'll help you get settled. Basically you would be an experienced member of the order, whatever race you like, if you want to play a tainted race that isn't on the list you can pm me and we can work out the specs.

I see, I see. How would we be implemented at this point then? I’ve read through the story so far but as it is the middle of the rp I’m just curious. Want to be sure before I create a character and if accepted I don’t want to then screw it up :)
I'll help you get integrated properly, you won't screw anything up XD
Likely your characters will arrive as reinforcements from London to the small town where the characters are fighting at the moment. I've done it with another player.

I'll help you get integrated properly, you won't screw anything up XD
Likely your characters will arrive as reinforcements from London to the small town where the characters are fighting at the moment. I've done it with another player.
Lovely! I'm working on my character now, she'll be done soon I hope.

I'm interested. Seems like it would be fun.
Going over idea's for a character in my head. Want to have something sturdy before I pitch any ideas.

I'm interested. Seems like it would be fun.
Going over idea's for a character in my head. Want to have something sturdy before I pitch any ideas.
Take as much time as you need, if you decide to join I will help you get settled in the thread whenever you are ready ^_^

hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm a little busy with things irl at the moment so my profile will take some time! I'm definitely still interested!

Hiya. Definitely interested! Reading up on the lore, and if everything looks good, I'll either throw up a CS, or let you know if I've got any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back