The Order (forever accepting)

Penance said:
Haha my finals aren't for another 3 weeks!!
I go to a community college and a university, and the community college classes have their exams this and last week, and my university classes don't have exams so much as final projects, and everything is kicking my ass and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail one of my CC classes so xD

Lumina said:
I go to a community college and a university, and the community college classes have their exams this and last week, and my university classes don't have exams so much as final projects, and everything is kicking my ass and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail one of my CC classes so xD
Oh yeah?? Well...uh...I go to high school!! What now?? xD

Peaceswore said:
xD Yup karate (though I'm pretty sure I suck at it)

Yaaaay we special! We are all suffering at the hands of homework and school! Hahaha FML
xD the struggle is real!!

Yeah, its actually not too horrible cuz I'm at one of the off-campus sites that my university has around my state, and because it's off campus they don't offer gen ed classes so they partner with the community college so students like me can get those credits which end up transferring over as university credits.

Going to school for game design is complex xD

Lumina said:
Yeah, its actually not too horrible cuz I'm at one of the off-campus sites that my university has around my state, and because it's off campus they don't offer gen ed classes so they partner with the community college so students like me can get those credits which end up transferring over as university credits.
Going to school for game design is complex xD
Aw you're making video games?? Why you gotta steal my dream??

Maybe it's cuz I haven't been to school I n about 10 years. So everything I'm doing now is just extra hard cuz I'm out of practice.

andujarprime said:
She's not stealing it. She's living it for us all!!!! Lol
Haha that's a nice thought!

Kinda sucks being around an overwhelmingly large amount of testosterone. There's really not that many girls xD

Peaceswore said:
Rigggggth your dream. You could totally get it if you can get your lazy ace off the couch (or wherever you reside)
Oh it's gonna be like that huh? Thought we were friends peace!! (> :P )

Penance said:
3rd person to ship us!!!

Mm hmm how do I know that? You could be saying that to make me feel worse...
No way! Come on man! We promised to stop doubting each other! Do-Don't do this to me....

(It can't be helped we were made for each other *sigh* xD )

Peaceswore said:
No way! Come on man! We promised to stop doubting each other! Do-Don't do this to me....
(It can't be helped we were made for each other *sigh* xD )
*sigh* you're right we did promise....I'm sorry peace I wasn't thinking right....*walks up to her and hugs* please forgive me....

Peaceswore said:
*Hugs back* It's okay man, I'm a forgiver. Please...don't deny we are more then just...friends.
*nods* don't worry....I'll never do it again...*gives a warm smile* I'm sorry honey.

andujarprime said:
D'aawwwww *tear*
(You're encouraging her!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back