The Order (forever accepting)

Very interested. Will post cs later if ghats ok? And I might have some questions when I get out of work I'll pm u?

andujarprime said:
Very interested. Will post cs later if ghats ok? And I might have some questions when I get out of work I'll pm u?
of course, pm me if you have any questions, or if you have anything to say you can post it here. (and of course, anybody can apply at any time for this rp, because unless someone brings down the order, then they should keep things interesting...)

introduce them into the RP some how, and contact the order in someway, how you choose to do that is up to you, you can do what i did and just wait for me to send you orders, you can act like your guy is on his computer and receives an email, what ever, it dosent matter, just introduce them some how...

I'll have to warn that, despite my post, I will not be able to reply before ... well, a while. So don't count on a reply before about ... 8 hours? 8 Hours. Y'all have fun with the start up!

I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. (' :| ) So do we wait for you to send us orders? Do we create the orders ourselves? And do we post after we have recieved the orders, or does that matter...? I'm sorry, I feel silly right now.(' :| )

post some thing and you can do whatever and eventually ill find something that could cause a bit of fun and Pm you orders.

so basically post an intro for your character and i will pm orders to those who have posted soon...

@Jesters Court you just made that super intense! xD

I'm going to sleep everyone! I'm running on nothing for the last 30 some hours. Night!

Nevermind. No queztions. Just reread the rules and sweetxat asked what I was thinking. Lol. Hopefully I can get enough work done to put my cs up tonight

@DegagetheAvianDragon That's true. Throwing the salt would have been better if the case was off and away from her because he'd have a head start to get it and leave. But since it's attached to her then there isn't much luck.

no, not you, just somebody random i made up for the lack of a better name lol, i couldn't do that to anybody whos actually a player... yet...

nah, i wouldn't kill off any body yet, we are still getting started after all, and more i will be using king as a plot device, so none of you guys should have to worry about him for a while...

its just him and i figure i had best have somebody to keep you guys in line if things get too out of hand...

also, dont worry, i plan on having you guys eventually kill KING.... Eventually....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back