The Order (forever accepting)

Yeah, I am. Leave it at that.

(By the way, you've only seen OWL. And that's the nice side. Be thankful they didn't send RAVEN to do anything...yet.)

(Oh and RAVEN is gonna be pissed you killed his rat.)

DegagetheAvianDragon said:
(By the way, you've only seen OWL. And that's the nice side. Be thankful they didn't send RAVEN to do anything...yet.)

no comment.... ( :x )

DegagetheAvianDragon said:

He was heading for the salt. He served it. xD And I am glad actually that it's OWL. I think RAVEN would tear Cobweb down.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]well..............................................

[/QUOTE]
You caused this and you know it! Don't well our conversation! xD

While I love Hannibal I'm not about to join in his eating habits. However I have no qualms with turning him over to hannibal. *Evil chuckle while looking @Jesters Court *

also, i have sent additional orders to different people, they just need to get back and see them... (not going to say who, just to keep it interesting...)

OT: meep... (' :| )

The only thing I have to ask is...Why is your first idea to cut off my hand?! Not cut the cuff or unlock it somehow...it's to remove a limp, which will kill me because I'll bleed out.

Well...He's a bird brain. Also, even when he's OWL, RAVEN still has influence over Avree, it's just toned down, as RAVEN is who Avree naturally is. So, gotta have a little violence. Also, OWL knows proper medical procedures, she'd be fine.

I honestly have no clue how to let this happen. More then anything I don't want her to lose a hand. And while she has the option to kill you, I won't do that without permission or orders. How do we end a feud where both have to follow orders?

ill end it soon... dont worry... just like a few more minutes, i want to see how the scene at the bar plays out first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back