The Order (forever accepting)

He doesn't know that. Being OWL is like a drug trip. He doesn't remember anything about the whole thing with Cobweb and Owl.

He just assumed OWL did it because...it's reasonable.

I think I should sleep before i have another 30 hour insomnia attack. And that makes me feel better!

Well helllooooooo there. :) snooping back a few pages. U all are cool. We will be friends. And System of a Down was my shyt!!!! Chop Suey and BYOB ftw. Still have them on my I pod xD

Yeah I read some of what's going on. And while all of this is happening Ken is just in his apartment being lazy as usual xD .

Jester, this is the first time I've joined an rp and have felt the tiniest hint of anxiety at a possible plot O.o you are a genius. It's like one giant rp surprise after another. Like, like, surprise manhunt or something

ugh... long day of meetings is finally over... (one of like only three days per month i actually have to go in to the office... usually i can work from home or collage)

ok... So where we at? What havoc has happened? And how much more do I need to cause?

Wait... scarlet... how am i supposed to act? because its not as if Nekotoa knows Everest is a member of the order.... least i dont think she would... idk... do you just want me too react to the massive wall of flames?

@ScarletHood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back