The Order (forever accepting)

I hope not. There's no food that can cure demon possession. ...unless they're cakes/ cookies blessed by the Vatican baked in holy fire O.o

Lumina said:
I like to think Thilye is garnering a lot of attention sitting completely upright in her hospital bed with her eyes glowing, not moving. I mean, that would be an interesting spectacle.
^^^ Yes, I think that may prove a little concerning.

omg.... and you know whats worse? detonating them is just a fancy way of getting rid of the orbs... thats not even their main purpose lol! (and yes i have already shown what their main purpose is so don't complain...)

I'm going to complain that you keep telling me not to complain. I don't complain unless its obvious BS or godmooding.

he's got some deep pockets.... why the #$%& would they stick 3 gas masks in there? (ok the story is the alliance literally shoved all the crap they could find in there just to see how much they could actually store in Everest's pocket dimensions..... they ran out of crap before they filled it up, so they still don't know.... nobody be surprised when the Ferrari shows up...))

an entire supermarkets worth.... literally ran down the shelves and knocked all the cans and everything in the store into there....

this power does have restrictions though... also, has anybody ever wondered why Everest didn't just eat the kinetic manipulation on the stones that nether threw at him and why he had to use a magic ring to protect himself instead?

i did actually mention the reasoning, and actually Everest only gained two powers... and a magic ring from the alliance.... besides, i also mention how he got those powers, just not in detail explaining what it was that gave them to him... also, jut going to say this, when was the last anyone saw Everest eat magic?

Mother flower now I have to go back and read stuff. Cuz I absolutely missed all of that O.o juat...what thread page is it on? Ooc cs or ic?

@Jesters Court

Users who are viewing this thread

Back