The Order (forever accepting)

Penance said:
*nods* don't worry....I'll never do it again...*gives a warm smile* I'm sorry honey.

(You're encouraging her!!)
*noods* Okay...as I already said I forgive you... Now how is I plot of world domination?

((Pffff Please he don't need to encourage me, after all you and I know we are meant for each other xD ))

Peaceswore said:
*noods* Okay...as I already said I forgive you... Now how is I plot of world domination?
((Pffff Please he don't need to encourage me, after all you and I know we are meant for each other xD ))
Oh yes I completely forgot! We have conquered Australia!! But unfortunately we lost a lot of good men...

Penance said:
Oh yes I completely forgot! We have conquered Australia!! But unfortunately we lost a lot of good men...
Did you recruit the wildlife? The wildlife in Australia is some of the most dangerous on earth. Bring giant spiders poisonous snakes and jacked up kangaroos into your military then crazy sharks and fish into your navy. You will win

andujarprime said:
Did you recruit the wildlife? The wildlife in Australia is some of the most dangerous on earth. Bring giant spiders poisonous snakes and jacked up kangaroos into your military then crazy sharks and fish into your navy. You will win
Hmm this man is wise....what are your thoughts my lady?

Peaceswore said:
Those damned emus....their bravery shall not be forgotten xD

Pleeeeeease we have been sailing for a while now.
It's been like a few months now

andujarprime said:
You're hired! We got a new strategist!

Not sure what flying things Australia has. But If you take over the arctics. There will be more to add to your navy.

[QUOTE="Jason Carlile]Damn Aussies. Too damn stronk, just nuke them.

[/QUOTE]
Can't use a nuke. We want to keep the land.

andujarprime said:
Not sure what flying things Australia has. But If you take over the arctics. There will be more to add to your navy.
Welcome to the peacesworn organization. Garbage days on Tuesdays. xD

[QUOTE="Jason Carlile]Why? Its just a prison land. And give it a few years, the radiation would go away.

[/QUOTE]
Ah true but we also need replacement soldiers and a nuke could damage the population

Just evacuate your troops. Do Hiroshima 2.0, and when the nuke drops just put your people into the area or prisoners there. Again this could be a last resort type of thing.

[QUOTE="Jason Carlile]Just evacuate your troops. Do Hiroshima 2.0.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm...true but again we need to draft the remaining members of the Australian militia and citizens.

Use the half of the Australian straglers as expierements to promote new medicine techniques, maybe gruesome but thats how we got modern medicine today.

[QUOTE="Jason Carlile]Use the half of the Australian straglers as expierements to promote new medicine techniques, maybe gruesome but thats how we got modern medicine today.

[/QUOTE]
Interesting....@peaceswore what do you think of this one?

Penance said:
Can't use a nuke. We want to keep the land.

Welcome to the peacesworn organization. Garbage days on Tuesdays. xD
68a3e3295089b84bc4fb7056997e3d47.jpg

[QUOTE="Jason Carlile]Yay, nuclear warfare ftw. Also you could also explore the radiated people and see if we can have mutated super soldiers.

[/QUOTE]
Or some kind of hulk!!

[QUOTE="Jason Carlile]Yay, nuclear warfare ftw. Also you could also explore the radiated people and see if we can have mutated super soldiers.

[/QUOTE]
Grand idea! You are officially my head scientist! Experiment to your hearts content (though I would appreciate if you used prisoners than our own men)

Users who are viewing this thread