The Order (forever accepting)

.... so then Alex wasn't really someone that could be brushed of either huh? i guess he had to be pulled out instead huh? (instantly regretting saying that...)

Ken could (and has) brush Alex off, but with everything that was happening and the fact Alex almost died (could have) he decided to do it. More then anything a stress reliever since he was under a lot of stress. (Also Ha...jokes)

Yeah...well it's 4am here and I have to get ready for school at 9am so...I should really head off (those moments when you really hate be an insomniac).

Night.... now to go see if my gf will share the bed... she says if i dont go to bed at a reasonable hour, i dont deserve a reasonable bed... 2 am is reasonable right?

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Cept Lans is an immortal god (he can still be killed and has his weaknesses) who's had years of practicing smooth talk... and... ahem... using his powers for... ahem ... pleasuring others....

[/QUOTE]
You piece of shit you better stay AWAY from Ken!!!!

@Lumina didn't your character almost die when she was watching what happened when Peak first introduced himself? So shouldn't she be dying now? She already over used her power, and it is still the same day that the archives were attacked so...

Heaven healed her. It's overuse of the power that wrecks her body, especially if she uses it in short bursts. using for extended periods of time isn't as draining. The reason she was in such a bad shape is that even before she met Rainne she had done a few missions, so while she was in a state where she knew she needed to rest to be fine, she kept using it anyways, so that's why. But because Heaven healed her, she's okay to use it.

@Peaceswore

Well I mean, she always has her powers so it's not like she couldn't use them, and maybe her body isn't in as good a shape as she thinks, but as of right now she just feels okay to use them regardless of if she actually is?

Ken just doesn't give a single f*ck. He was sober when this all started but instead of questioning Everest he decided to get drunk. And he has yet to regret it...

Hello...

Eh.. I'm really totally new to this format, so first of all, may I join the RP? And is it normal for somebody to just create a character or or they have to ask for permission? Essentially, I'm asking; how does one join an RP in this place? What is and isn't in the area of socially acceptable ways of joining?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back