The OOC

Hey it's me! I'm alive!
And like, three months late ( Solemn Jester Solemn Jester I'm so sorry QAQ !! I blame you college!! Stop hammering me!), but hey! Think I can throw Judith back in? >w<
I really, really, miss playing her... and talking to you guys too!
Probably not Feather, I believe that as soon as Lucifer got back and the message spread, she just waved Bye-Bye to Hell City and went flying away to try life somewhere less possibly dangerous for her. Everything has a limit. (Unless I missed something, then please fill me in)

I have a veeeery important test this afternoon, but might be back shortly afterwards, to read stuff and what-not. :3

Hey it's me! I'm alive!
And like, three months late ( Solemn Jester Solemn Jester I'm so sorry QAQ !! I blame you college!! Stop hammering me!), but hey! Think I can throw Judith back in? >w<
Probably not Feather, I believe that as soon as Lucifer got back and the message spread, she just waved Bye-Bye to Hell City and went flying away to try life somewhere less possibly dangerous for her. Everything has a limit. (Unless I missed something, then please fill me in)

I have a veeeery important test this afternoon, but might be back shortly afterwards, to read stuff and what-not. :3
Welcome back Ness! We just started our third arc so it's a great time to jump in ^_^

Welcome back Ness! We just started our third arc so it's a great time to jump in ^_^
I saw the interest check you bumped, and that's when I realized that shit I was forgetting something! >o<
I've been forgetting things a lot lately, It's too much to think about at once >.<
So, apologies about that...

I've truly been wanting to come back for a very long time!

I saw the interest check you bumped, and that's when I realized that shit I was forgetting something! >o<
I've been forgetting things a lot lately, It's too much to think about at once >.<
So, apologies about that...

I've truly been wanting to come back for a very long time!
Glad you're here now though ^_^ And it's fine, life is busy for all of us

Hey it's me! I'm alive!

We could say Samson sent her on vacation to get some space from her since she was all obsessed over him. I assume she still will be?

We could say Samson sent her on vacation to get some space from her since she was all obsessed over him. I assume she still will be?
ABSOLUTELY~
Ohhhh she would be soooooo lovesick from that >w< As in, probably more annoying than normal XD
I love it!

ABSOLUTELY~
Ohhhh she would be soooooo lovesick from that >w< As in, probably more annoying than normal XD
I love it!
Lol xD then it's a perfect idea, also Samson has kind of been doing his own thing. So if you want the red Carpet to be a thing you can remake the organization, or we could just say they disbanded it for whatever reason.

Lol xD then it's a perfect idea, also Samson has kind of been doing his own thing. So if you want the red Carpet to be a thing you can remake the organization, or we could just say they disbanded it for whatever reason.
Maybe he also disbanded it for (maybe some other reason alongside it) Judith to not be able to find him once she's back?
But then she does anyway? XDD

I don't mind about keeping the Red Carpet at all, I'm super chill about that~

Maybe he also disbanded it for (maybe some other reason alongside it) Judith to not be able to find him once she's back?
But then she does anyway? XDD

I don't mind about keeping the Red Carpet at all, I'm super chill about that~
Lol he could have done it for that reason and because he got bored of it.

Lol he could have done it for that reason and because he got bored of it.
Yep, sounds like the Samson I know XD
Now I'm imagining the reaction once he realises that she found him >w<
Totally calling him 'Sammy' in the first post : P

Still around, sorry I haven't had the time to update Judith's profile yet, I've been sick these past two weeks, totally did not count on that. But! I'll definitely be doing so in the weekend, so soon people, soon~~~~ >w<

I spoiled the surprise to myself because I was battling insomnia and decided to read an older thread...And my in-site bookmark didn't work, so I went to investigate...

...In the end I was super hyped, couldn't sleep even harder, and stayed up all night watching them slowly move the threads XD

I spoiled the surprise to myself because I was battling insomnia and decided to rad an older thread...And my in-site bookmark didn't work, so I went to investigate...

...I'm the end I was super hyped, couldn't sleep even harder, and stayed up all night watching them slowly move the threads XD
Is this an update, or...?

Users who are viewing this thread