The OOC

Refaulted Refaulted Zooks Zooks Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Mika9889 Mika9889 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs @Sinister Clown Idea Idea TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes SidTheSkid SidTheSkid MangoSargent MangoSargent
*puts on helmet*
*puts on shades*
*turns on good tunes*
I hereby announce that Arc Two's thread of power will likely be posted today. This does not mean that you have to stop posting for arc one, it just means we're moving to get arc two underway.

Imma need help making an interest check for moar peeps, seeing as a lot of people kinda died over time. If anyone wishes to volunteer as a tribute, that would be awesome and you are awesome and have the bunny's seal of approval. Y'all are the people that I know of that are still in this. If you know anyone who would be interested, that's awesome too. Be sure to check our Discord too, cuz a lot of shit has gone on there.

Thank you *bows*

Refaulted Refaulted Zooks Zooks Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Mika9889 Mika9889 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs @Sinister Clown Idea Idea TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes SidTheSkid SidTheSkid MangoSargent MangoSargent
*puts on helmet*
*puts on shades*
*turns on good tunes*
I hereby announce that Arc Two's thread of power will likely be posted today. This does not mean that you have to stop posting for arc one, it just means we're moving to get arc two underway.

Imma need help making an interest check for moar peeps, seeing as a lot of people kinda died over time. If anyone wishes to volunteer as a tribute, that would be awesome and you are awesome and have the bunny's seal of approval. Y'all are the people that I know of that are still in this. If you know anyone who would be interested, that's awesome too. Be sure to check our Discord too, cuz a lot of shit has gone on there.

Thank you *bows*
> n >

I've read it yesterday (and visited the cs section) XD but I'll reread it again
Ah, you don't have to read it again if you've read it once though--u-unless you want to then go ahead @_@
For creating characters, though, I urge joining an organization cuz we have a looooot of solo players

Ah, you don't have to read it again if you've read it once though--u-unless you want to then go ahead @_@
For creating characters, though, I urge joining an organization cuz we have a looooot of solo players
ooh, which organization would sounds fun i wonder (aka recruitmeuorganizationleadershmp)

Users who are viewing this thread